Party disaster...

Next morning

Kuwar Pratap is sleeping below the couch while kuwar Shakti is lost in his own world sleeping above the window.

Chakri is no where to be found.

Kuwar Pratap wakes up first and his head is hurting. He tries to make sense of his surroundings.
Suddenly memories of yesterday night floods his mind.

He gets up in a stable position and looks around for Shakti and chakri.

Today is his Haldi and he is unaware of the trouble coming for him because of having a angry bride.

Kuwar Pratap kicks kuwar Shakti in the stomach and he wakes up groaning.

"What happened brother, why are you getting all mad in the morning." Says Shakti

"Wake up Shakti, what the hell happened here and where is chakri..?" Ask Pratap

Shakti is figuring out his surroundings and gets some concious at Kuwar Pratap's statement. He began looking here and there for Chakri.

They look around every corner of the room but can't find him.

"My god brother, we need to look for him, bhago will kill us... Ajab will slay me in pieces if she knew about all this..."
Says Shakti getting all worried and having an horrified expression.

" Oh really, what happened when I was saying same thing earlier yesterday...? "
says Kuwar Pratap looking irritated.

"Oh bhai pls, we need to find him and make sure that none of them knows about this... "
says Shakti

" Yes get ready soon, Haldi is today... Ranima will come anytime looking for us... "
says Pratap

Kuwar Pratap and Shakti are looking for chakri, asking servants.
Just then door of the almirah opens and a figure falls out of it.

Kuwar Pratap and Shakti is shocked to see chakri lying on the ground fully unconscious.

Kuwar Shakti picks chakri by shoulder and kuwar Pratap pours a whole jug of water on him.

"What happened...?"
Says Chakri coming to his senses .

Both the prince takes a sign of relief.
All 3 starts laughing.

Kuwar Shakti's eyes lands on the letter kept on the table.

"What is that Letter...."
Ask Shakti

"Oh it came yesterday, it was for Prince Kuwar Pratap..."
Says chakri scratching his head.

Kuwar Pratap picks up the letter and drops it after reading it. He stands dumbfounded.

Kuwar Shakti picks up the letter and reads it...

"Kuwar sa , I hope your younger brother is not planning something suspicious today.
I don't trust him at all therefore I am sending this letter with a servant to check it.
I hope he comes back with a happy news.

Ajabdeh..."

Kuwar Shakti is about to fall unconscious when Pratap holds him while Chakri chokes on the water he was drinking.

" I told you, it was a bad idea.... " says Pratap

" Oh really how would I know that your soon to be wife will be so smart... " says Shakti

" Stop quarrelling prince, Bhago will fry me alive...."
Says chakri almost crying.

"My god, how the hell this happened, Ajab will chop me in pieces.... "
Says Shakti sitting on the ground.