Old friends... ✨💙

Kuwar Shakti arrives at the entrance of the palace and kuwar Pratap hugs him tightly.

As soon as Phool and Ajabdeh saw kuwar Shakti they stand stunned on the spot.

Kuwar Shakti as well after spotting Ajab and Phool stands stunned for a moment but comes into senses after seeing his mother.

Sajja bai ji hugs her son dearly and does his arti and everyone welcomes him in.

Phool , Ajabdeh and Shakti are continuously exchanging confused glances and kuwar Pratap is watching the trio.

All the invited princess in the palace is taking glances at kuwar Shakti from the balcony. Shakti sees and smiles at everyone giving a heart attack almost to each girl.

"Wow bhai , so many girls in the palace wanting to marry you, so lucky.."
says kuwar Shakti to Kuwar Pratap teasingly.

"No bahi I'm not lucky at all, the girl I want to marry is not interested in me.."
says Pratap eyeing Ajabdeh.

" What.. oh my god, how can that happen, the most eligible single person is unwanted by a girl wow, I would really like to meet that girl"
Says Shakti with a big laugh...

Finally Phool's patience is over and she ask kuwar Shakti.

" You are the second Prince of Mewar.. "
Says Phool shockingly.

Kuwar Shakti gives her a look of proud and attitude.

Kuwar Pratap stands shocked at the discovery that Phool knows Shakti before.

Kuwar Shakti looks at Ajabdeh and gives her an Apologitic look.

Ajabdeh stands there giving him a look of betrayal.

"Where were you all this time bhai we all missed you so much" ask Pratap in confusion.

"I was in Bijolia bhai, living in a village" says Shakti casually

Pratap starts coughing and looks at Ajabdeh's expression, he is starting to understand a bit of the situation.

"I hope you are not planning to marry this 24 hr speaking thing bhai" .
kuwar Shakti says to Pratap pointing towards Phool kuwar

Ajabdeh tries to stop her laugh.

" what, even if you are the second Prince of Mewar, I'm telling you if you dare to be rude to me... "
Says Phool fumming

Kuwar Shakti just laughs.

" It's nice to meet you kuwar sa"

Comes a clean greeting from Ajabdeh, her voice sonds so natural that kuwar Shakti finds it strange.
Pratap is more shocked at this sweet voice of Ajabdeh.

"Oh no Ajab, pls don't directly jump to kuwar sa, it's so formal, let's just keep it as it is please.."
Says Shakti in a pleading voice.

Ajabdeh leaves from there and kuwar Shakti follows...

" Ajab please, listen to me I didn't want it hide it I'm sorry.... "

Shakti runs after his friend pleading.

Kuwar Pratap is so confused and a bit mad at how closely kuwar Shakti called Ajabdeh...

Phool stands laughing on the spot
"He is so done" she says to herself.

"What is happening phool, can you pls tell me, how do you people know each other"
kuwar Pratap ask phool kuwar.

" Oh yes how should I explain you, let's go there so that we can explain you properly "
says Phool and follow behind kuwar Shakti.