Shadow of love.. ✨💞

After meeting kuwar Shakti, everyone is gathered in the dining hall for lunch, where Ranaji is expected to meet his son who has arrived home after a long time.

Sajja bai ji is so happy and prepares all the special and favourite dishes for kuwar Shakti.

"I want to eat the Kheer that Ajabdeh makes, she makes it very delicious..." Demands kuwar Shakti complementing Ajabdeh's kheer.

"And I suggest everyone to never eat any spicy thing made by, Phool kuwar.." says Shakti again making Phool roll her eyes.

Everyone starts laughing and sajja bai ji request Ajabdeh to prepare kheer.

Ajabdeh goes to the kitchen to prepare the kheer.

Kuwar Pratap comes to kitchen to have some water while he sees Ajabdeh working peacefully.

"What are you making Ajabdeh..?"

Ask kuwar Pratap curiously,

" I am making kheer on kuwar Shakti's demand" replies Ajabdeh

" Wow, can I taste some...? "
Ask kuwar Pratap

He eats the kheer and feel blessed unaware of the fact that some is left on his face.

" Your face kuwar sa.. " says Ajabdeh with a smile.

" What happened" ask Pratap

The kheer...

Says Ajabdeh

Kuwar Pratap is unable to understand and in a reflex response Ajabdeh wipes it for him,
Ajabdeh is scared now, as she did something without thinking and now kuwar Pratap is looking at her with a smirk.

Kuwar Pratap is unable to understand and in a reflex response Ajabdeh wipes it for him, Ajabdeh is scared now, as she did something without thinking and now kuwar Pratap is looking at her with a smirk

" ah.. I am sorry kuwar sa, I didn't mean to.." says Ajabdeh

"Yeah it's okay Ajabdeh, I know you never mean anything that you often say" says Pratap in a teasing tone and leaves from there.

Kuwar pratap is happy internally.

Ajabdeh goes to dining room with kheer where Ranaji has also joined the rest of his family.

She gives kheer to everyone and greets everyone.

"Wow so good Ajabdeh.." says kuwar Pratap and kuwar Shakti unitedly.

Ranaji observes his 2 sons and how both seems too friendly with an ordinary girl.

He decides to get Kuwar Pratap married immediately to one of the princess and then kuwar Shakti.

"You all should start preparing for the gangaur Pooja"
Says Ranaji and leaves.

Jaiwnata understands the thoughts going on in Ranaji's mind.

"You know all the girls keeps a fast on Gangaur Pooja as a sign of worship to lord Shiva to bless her with a groom like him."

"And while praying whosoever's shadow you see in the water will be your future groom"