Chittor.. 🏰

Back at Chittor..

Rani Jaiwanta Bai ji is fully excited as the invitations that they had sent to different kingdoms are expected to arrive today and they are expecting a positive reply.

Just then Rawat ji enters and informs that 7 kingdoms have accepted their invitation and all the queens are arriving shortly with their daughters.

Jaiwanta Bai is excited and starts preparing for the occasion and instructs all the servants to prepare and decorate the palace properly for the upcoming guests.

Journey

Here
Pratap, Ajabdeh and Phool kuwar is all set to give a halt to there journey to rest and spend the night .

Ajabdeh is instructing the servants to properly pitch the tents while Pratap is away for security checks.
Phool is busy in he Palki thinking about Pratap.

"Tents are ready" shouts Ajabdeh.

Phool comes running and gets inside the tent to rest.

Kuwar Pratap comes back and is happy to see that tents and pitched and now he can rest.

Soon the night falls and Ajabdeh began preparing for dinner.

Pratap is still thinking of how to apologise to Ajabdeh.

After dinner he gets a chance.

Ajabdeh comes out of her tent to watch some stars after dinner and Pratap saw her from inside of his tent.

"Are you still mad at me ?" Pratap ask directly, not wanting to miss this chance.

"Nooo"
Ajabdeh says in a polite tone.

"Then why are you not talking to me properly" ask Pratap in a sad tone.

"That, you know na, I was busy doing stuff" Ajabdeh says
"I was never mad at you ☺️"
Ajabdeh says with a gentle smile and wish him good night.

Pratap is happy now his day had truly ended good.

Next day all 3 again began their journey to chittor which is now only few kilometres away.

Back at Chittor

The queens along with their daughters have started to arrive.
The palace is looking extremely beautiful today with flowers, drapes, diyas and rangolis.
People are dancing and singing everywhere.

All 7 queens arrive with their daughters and soon the announcement is made that Kuwar Pratap is almost here.

All the princess gets shy and tries to take a peak at Pratap.

Two cannons were fired when Pratap enters the palace greeting everyone, followed by Ajabdeh and Phool.

Pratap is glad to meet his Ranima again and touches her feet, Ranima does his arti and hugs her son tight.

Pratap then after observing his surroundings becomes uncomfortable in presence of so many girls.

"What happened Ranima, there are so many girls in the palace today? "
Pratap ask confused to which Ranima replies...

"Oh nothing Pratap, just Gangaur festival so everyone came."

Pratap takes the answer but suspiciously.

Ajabdeh looks at all the princess eyeing kuwar Pratap and her heart breaks a little bit she soon ignores that feeling when Jaiwanta Bai ji calls her.

"Wow who is this beautiful girl,, ?
Ask Jaiwnta.

Ajabdeh moves forward and bends to touch queen's feet.

Jaiwanta immediately recognise that she is Ajabdeh and hugs her too.

Phool comes next and take queen's blessings.

" Stay happy always " says jaiwnata Bai ji.

Everyone moves inside the Palace but Kuwar Pratap is quiet uncomfortable as every princess are stealing glances at him.

Pratap walks inside and greets his father. Ranaji praises Pratap for showing utmost valour against Afgans in Bijolia.

All the princess were asked to rest in the room and Pratap goes to temple to take blessings of their lord, where he finds Ajabdeh already praying, hands clapped together and eyes closed.

Ajabdeh didn't notice kuwar Pratap and kuwar Pratap began looking at her and after a while started praying.

Ajabdeh opens her eyes and about to leave when he called her..

"Ajabdeh,.. rukie to sahi"
Ajabdeh turns around

"Let's walk back together"
Both smiles at each other and start walking together, Ajabdeh maintaining her distance.

As they are walking together in the corridor, they are greeted by all the princess and their mothers.

Pratap becomes a bit shy and felt glad that Ajabdeh is by his side.

Ajabdeh is laughing at the situation internally, very well knowing the truth.

Just then all start to talk before Pratap could answer.

One of the princess drops the her belongings and Pratap along with her bends to help her pick it up.
She is more interested in looking at Pratap.

Ajabdeh smiles and suddenly stop when kuwar Pratap looks at her.

They move ahead and Pratap ask Ajabdeh...

"Let's go Ajabdeh, I will show you around, since you have to stay here for a long time" Pratap slips his tongue.

"Whattttt..." Asks Ajabdeh shocked.

"No no nothing "they walk around the palace and Jaiwanta observe them with susss.

Pratap shows Ajabdeh all around including his practice place, temple, his room, kitchen and roof.

"Wow, it's so beautiful" says Ajabdeh standing on the roof.

"Yes it is says Pratap" looking at her.

Ajabdeh gets shy and leaves from there.

Pratap is in aware that so many princesses are dying to marry him.