Love for Life..🤞💞

Kuwar Shakti talks to Phool kuwar about how both kuwar Pratap and Ajabdeh are planning to stay apart and phool doens't like the idea.

Hence she decides to sort things out and bring the love birds together again.

Kuwar Shakti explains his plan to phool who like is very much.

Next morning

Phool goes to Ajabdeh's room and calls her in a balcony above a garden where she can view beautiful flowers.

"I want that flower Ajabdeh, I'm going to climb out the window and pluck it, you just hold the rope for me plsss, I really like the flower..."
Cries phool Kuwar

Ajabdeh knowing the jolly nature of Phool decides to pluck the flower for her and ask Phool to hold the rope.

On the other hand, kuwar Shakti drags kuwar Pratap in the garden to enjoy morning freshness.

"Let's go bhai, it will be so refreshing..."
Says Shakti to Pratap and drags him.

Kuwar Shakti ask pratap to go forward and he will follow in a minute.

Pratap goes to the garden and waits for Shakti.

Here Ajabdeh is hanging on the rope trying to pluck the flower when Phool intentionally let go of the rope,

"Aahhh..." Shouts Ajabdeh Hoping for a 8 feet fall.

She shuts her eyes waiting for the impact.

Phool and kuwar shakti leaves seeing that their work is done.

Ajabdeh didn't fall in the ground , instead she feels someone's arms around her waist holding her bridal style.

She slowly opens her eyes only to meet with his eyes looking deeply full of love.

Kuwar Pratap comes to the rescue and catches her.

They both lock eyes and forgets the world around them.

Both stares into each other's eyes without saying a word.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Few minutes passed...

Ajabdeh stands up and both gets a bit awkward.

"My god, I felt like picked up dry leaves..... Seems like you do these kind of things often.. "
says Kuwar Pratap laughing and trying to lighten the mood.

"Were you fasting continuosly..?"
Ask Pratap

Ajabdeh laughs a bit and replies..

"Nno, but yes fighting a war has made you much stronger.." comes a reply from Ajabdeh.

Kuwar Pratap smiles at her..

" Oh it's good that, we still have this understanding between us, whatever I say you ought to oppose it. " asays Pratap smirking