leaving chittor.. 💔

Dheer Bai tells ranaji about how Ajabdeh is an ordinary girl whose father serves him well so she will also not hesitate to Abey his orders.

Ranaji understand Dheer Bai'words and decides to personally talks to Ajabdeh. He has to do it carefully as, all of his family members will stand against him in this decision.

He decides to send kuwar Pratap and Shakti out in a mission tomorrow and when Jaiwnata Bai ji and sajja bai ji is also out for temple visit he can talk to Ajabdeh.

Now Ranaji is waiting for morning next day.

At night

In the dining hall where everyone is gathered for dinner , Ajabdeh helped Ranima in preparing food today not knowing that it would be her last day in palace kitchen for a while.

She made kheer and served everyone.

Noone is saying anything due to Ranaji's presence but as soon as he leaves, kuwar Shakti broke the silence.

"Wow Ajab this is literally so tasty, I can die daily for this..." Says Shakti giving a satisfied smile.

Ajabdeh smiles at him.

" I'm happy that now I can tast eit my whole life right bhai.. " Shakti smirks at kuwar Pratap who ignores his comment and focusing on food.

Everyone start giggling while Ajabdeh glares at Shakti.

" So bad Shakti, now what is Ajab, you should get the habit of calling her with respect now. " says sajja bai ji.

Pratap looks at sajja bai ji confused not understanding what she meant.

Ajabdeh stands completely red.
Pratap gives a confused look to her.

" What, noo no no, if this is the condition for her to be my future sister in law then I prefer the old arrangement.. " says Shakti in a sad and teasing tone.. highlighting the word sister in law.

Kuwar Pratap stops eating at this getting completely shy as Ajabdeh laughs at Shakti's remark seeing his childish behaviour

Before anyone can say anything...

"I'm done eating.." says Pratap ashe partially runs out before giving a smirk to Ajabdeh.

Ajabdeh turns the other side blushing and everyone giggles even harder.

Ajabdeh is going to kill Shakti.

She goes to Shakti's place and serves him more kheer.

"Aahhhhhhh, Shakti shouts in disbelief as he starts coughing fastly." Ajabdeh I will not spare you says Shakti.

She laughs hard as she had added large amount of chilli powder in Shakti's kheer.

Everyone laughs.

Ajabdeh returns to her room and was preparing to sleep when kuwar pratap comes to her room without knocking.