Nostalgia.. 🌼

Next morning while everyone is busy preparing for their plan to execute, Ajabdeh is restless in her room and decides to do some exercise and sword practice.

Yes Ajabdeh knows basics of how to use a sword and how to protect herself, she also knows to ride a horse.

Ajabdeh in her room wakes up early before it's dawn and decides to sneak out of Palace to do some sword practice and horse riding too if it's her luck.

She gets dressed in warrior's outfit and is ready to go out.

She successfully sneaks out of the back door and runs towards the village.

It's early morning hence she finds a place where a kind of competition is taking place, a single boy equal to her age is fighting everyone and defeating everyone.

Ajabdeh decides to take on the challenge.

She gets in the arena and start fighting, swords clash and both are equals.

Just then the stranges stops fighting and says in a amused tone..

"First time I have seen a student fighting his teacher with so much confidence"
comes a comment from stranger.

Ajabdeh is shocked amd smiles in realisation.

They both get out of the arena and stranger reveals his face.

"Shakti it's, really you... Oh my god it's been so long how are you"
says Ajabdeh excitedly.

__________________________________

Kuwar Shakti....

Kuwar Shakti is the second son of rana udai Singh ji and second Prince of Mewar

He is Pratap's younger brother and sajja bai Ji's eldest son.

Due to some disputes in the family he had left chittor and was living in Bijolia as a commoner in a village.
He has a jolly nature but gets angry easily. He has the tendency to tease people and he is a nice person to be around.

He knows Ajabdeh because she is from Bijolia and Ajabdeh often goes to villages to know about their situation and help them.

Kuwar Shakti does the same while living with them.

Kuwar Shakti knows about Ajabdeh that she is the daughter of Bijolia's king thus making her a low ranked princess but Ajabdeh doesn't know about kuwar Shakti's identity to be the second Prince of Mewar. She only knows that his real home is in Chittor.

Now kuwar Shakti has returned chittor after much insistence from his mother sajja Bai ji and her Ranima Jaiwanta Bai ji. He also came after hearing rumours about his elder brother Pratap's wedding.

Ajabdeh and Shakti are very close friends, they used to talk a lot and share their sorrows with each other. Ajabdeh is much comfortable around him thinking that he is a commoner and formalities are not needed.

They are just good friends and Shakti have a soft spot for Ajabdeh because he knows how calm and easy going she is, she always helps the common people like family.

And yes..

Shakti being a prince knew sword fighting well so he encouraged Ajabdeh to learn those things and even taught her the basics. He also taught Ajabdeh how to ride a horse. They both trust each other a lot.

Phool Kuwar also knows Kuwar Shakti but they never get along well because of her attitude as she thinks that he is a commoner.

____________________________________

Back to story

"Yes Ajab it's me "
"How are you and what are you doing here..? Shouldn't you be in Bijolia"

Both questions each other

"I have came back, to visit my parents and family, I told you they are in Chittor and my elder brother is getting married so I have to come back"

Replies Shakti

"Oh wow, I have come to attend my friend's wedding"
says Ajabdeh with a bit sadness in her tone.

Shakti notice it but decides to ask it later.

"Nice,, and you have improved quiet well Ajab in your skills"
Complements Shakti

" Thankyou and now I should be going otherwise my friends will worry for me" says Ajabdeh.

" Yeah sure let's meet again soon it's been so long" says Shakti

" Yeah sure " with those words they exchange a small hug and Ajabdeh runs back to the palace.

🔥PS: they are just platonic friends no attraction or any desire involved.
And it will be ending with #praja only so don't worry.
This is just a small twist to spice up the story. 🔥

___________________________________

Back at the palace

In the palace, everyone recieves a note of Kuwar Shakti's return and everyone is happily doing the preparations.

Kuwar Pratap is happy that now his Brother is coming back to support him in winning his love.

Kuwar Pratap is happy and wants to share the news with Aajabdeh hence he goes towards her room.

He sees that the door is open and knocks on the door,
"Ajabdeh..." No answer

He enters and finds an empty room.
He ask a dasi about Ajabdeh and gets to know that she is not being seen since early morning.

He gets worried and goes to Phool kuwar if she may be there.

"Phool... Have you seen Ajabdeh, a dasi told me that she is not there since morning.."
Pratap ask phool Kuwar

Phool thinks hard and realised that Ajabdeh might have gone for some fun outside hence she tries to cover up as it's a secret only known to 3 people Ajabdeh, Shakti and phool.

"She might have gone to the temple kuwar sa, pls have some patience" says Phool teasingly.

Pratap blushes and was about to ask another question when a voice intrupts them..

" Phool... You woke up so early today" Ajabdeh's voice Comes from behind as she just came back and hurriedly took a bath and got ready.

Phool takes a breath of relief.

Both the girls wink at each other and smiles.
Pratap gets a bit suspicious seeing all this.

" See kuwar Pratap she is here. " says Phool making him more shy

" What happened kuwar sa, you were looking for me " ask Ajabdeh to cover up.

" Ah yes... You know my brother is returning today his name is.... "

Before kuwar Pratap can finish the sentence he runs towards the entrance at the announcement of kuwar Shakti's arrival.

Phool and Ajabdeh follows behind.