Free Trial Of Death

Dream stumbled into his apartment like he was intoxicated. He may as well have been. The more he thought about the brunette the more he wanted the strange man. He caught Dream's attention and now he wanted George for himself.

Dream walked over to Sapnap's room. He dramatically fell on Sap's bed with the back of his hand on his forehead. He landed on his roommate's feet that were under the covers. Dream smiled as he saw the hot wheels blanket. It was fitting for the sidekick.

Dream cracked his eyes open when Sapnap said nothing. He let out a loud sigh. No response. Dream let out a louder one and Sapnap finally caved in. "What do you want?" Sapnap asked, crossing his arms and leaning into his pillow.

Dream lit up and rolled over on Sapnap's queen sized bed. He pulled his legs up so he was sitting at the end of it. "I have a date." Dream spit out excitedly. Sapnap coughed in shock. He looked like he was about to laugh at Dream.

"With who? I didn't know you were looking for someone. You could've just told me, Dreamie poo." Sapnap flirted, smiling and winking at Dream.

The blonde rolled his eyes. "First off, no. Second, I'm not a pedophile. You're too young for me and not my type." Sapnap smiled.

"You can just let me tap it and we'll be homies. I got socks on. Who is it?" The ravenette jokes. Dream hoped it was a joke.

Dream fidgeted with his fingers before answering. "Don't judge me for it. It's George." Dream said it nervously. He was watching Sapnap for a reaction.

Sapnap had a horrified look on his face. The ravenette recovered with a laugh. "I KNEW YOU WERE GAY! Of course. The only man who catches your attention is rich, smart, and handsome." Sapnap jokes. He didn't need to Dream to be looking too far into anything. He hoped George had a plan with what he was doing. "Did you ask him out?"

Dream ran his fingers through his hair. "I more or less asked him." Sapnap nodded with a shit eating grin on his face.

He gestured at the bandage wrapped around Dream's head. "Mhm. Did George beat the life out of you for asking? You weren't hurt when you left. " Sapnap teased as he leaned forward towards Dream.

Dream kicked his shoes off as he climbed on the bed more. "I wish." Dream really wouldn't mind if George beat him to death. "No. He saved me. It's a long story but we had a run in with the Blade." Sapnap jumped forward towards Dream.

He grabbed Dream by his shoulders. "You need to be more careful. This isn't normal, Dream. You have been face to face with Technoblade twice. You fought him without a weapon. You don't have powers. You could've died! You should've left George and saved yourself." Sapnap shook Dream to show how passionate he was with his words.

Dream pushed Sapnap off of him. The ravenette bounced on the bed for a second before registering Dream's face. "I'm not a coward. I don't run from a fight." Sapnap rolled his eyes. He knew Dream was still embarrassed about retreating from Error. "I have never had powers. I can defend myself. Me and George got out of there alive."

Sapnap scoffed as he crossed his arms. "What would Technoblade even want from a random civilian?" Sapnap must've hit his head too hard as he thought he saw George walk across the room and stand behind Clay. Time felt like it froze as Sapnap observed. He watched "Not George" grab Dream by his shoulders and cup Dream's face with one hand.

Sapnap noticed the faint smell of passion fruit in the air. The fake George was annoyed at Dream. Sapnap watched him mouth something to Dream before turning towards Sapnap. Sapnap blinked and George was sitting in front of him. George had a blue hue to his entire body. He looked like a ghost or a hologram.