Grilled Cheese And Negotiations

Dream left without a second thought after that conversation. Sapnap ran his hands through his hair in distress. He really liked Karl. He loved the brunette and his colorful personality and his bright style. He admired Karl. He loved how Karl carried being a hero like it was nothing. Him and Bad were exactly what Sapnap wanted to be.

They were warm and friendly. They didn't demand anything and just had a love for justice. They were the better of the top five. They held humanity in their hearts. Minx, Punz, and Dream were cold. They didn't hesitate to kill. They only wanted to move up in the world. They were perfect on camera and knew how to put on a smile.

There was nothing humane about them. Karl told him stories of some of the awful things the ones above him have done. They have tortured, murdered, kidnapped, trespassed, lied, and stolen so many things. They didn't sound so heroic when their crimes were laid in front of them. Some of these crimes weren't reported. The top three were often assigned a job and they were expected to execute it no matter what.

Sapnap knew as soon as he started some of the inside secrets. As he moved up, he was allowed to know more. Punz was originally a mercenary. Dream was ordered to kill him. It was hard to track him down. It took Dream almost a month. Puffy said that Dream chose to track down Punz's family off of a blurry security footage frame. She said Dream was only fourteen at the time. Punz was nineteen and Purpled was ten.

Dream chose to track Purpled down instead of Punz. He tricked Purpled into coming with him. The little ten-year-old didn't know any better. Punz was late to pick him up, so he followed Dream. Dream kept Purpled for two weeks. He made Punz seek him out as a petty payback for how hard it was to trace the mercenary. Of course, Punz couldn't call the cops as he was wanted all over the state.

Punz was about to kill Dream. Puffy said that since he was a mercenary, he knew more than the average citizen. He knew Dream was a cold-blooded killer dressed in a black, white, and green suit. He assumed that Purpled was dead or that Dream tortured him for information and then left him for dead.

Apparently Punz busted into Dream's apartment ready for a fight. Puffy said the story only got weirder as Dream was sitting at the kitchen table waiting. He was eating grilled cheese and offered Punz one. He was only wearing his porcelain mask. Eventually Punz sat down and the two negotiated.

The end result was Punz joining the Hero Academy as he was uniquely gifted in combat and Dream returned Purpled back to Punz. Purpled was roughed up when he was back with Punz. He had a black eye and he had to get stitches on his left arm. Punz accepted the deal as Purpled would be protected through the Hero Protection Program and he would be paid more than he used to be as a mercenary.

The Hero Protection Program made the decision to erase Purpled's memory of the time before, during, and after he got kidnapped. They erased a whole month of memories. Memories were complicated things, so they weren't completely gone. Purpled had what he thought were vivid dreams about the whole situation. He eventually gave up on it and just assumed it was because he was a kid who had a vivid imagination.

It was a huge fight at the Academy when Scott requested for Purpled to start being trained two years later. Punz did everything he could to keep the Academy and Purpled separated. It didn't help when Purpled found out Punz was a hero. The uniform on Punz was enough for Purpled to regain the memories he had lost.

A twelve-year-old easily wanted to be a superhero like his twenty-year-old brother. Purpled went behind Punz's back for a month doing the basic training for the new recruits. Punz found out which was a huge fight between the two of them. Purpled won the fight as he already was an official member due to Scott wanting to recruit the younger anyways.