Harry Holland ~ Golf Accident...

(A/n: Damn it has been a while since I've been here! 😅 I have fallen back into my Harry Holland phase (while still being in my Jacob Bertrand phase) we love it 😎, anyways, I know it's been a while! But I hope y'all like this one, for those of you who are still here 🫶🏼🫶🏼 also I feel so out of the loop.. when did Sam get a new girlfriend?!?!)

Warning: angry old people.

Ps: I ain't putting swearing for warnings anymore.

P.ps: someone please let me know if I did this plot already- I feel like I have. Or maybe I imagined it, and just ended up not writing it.

————————————————————————-

Y/n's P.o.V

The sun was out, beating down on the earth will all of its energy. Creating an atmosphere of warmth and an environment of slight discomfort and pouring sweat.

There wasn't a single cloud in the sky. The temperature was a good plus thirty degrees, and everything was bright yet vibrant. Being that it was such a beautiful day, none of us wanted to waste it.

So my friends called me up, and we decided to go golfing.

I'm not a golfer... by the way...

Just keep that in mind as the day goes on.

I haven't touched a club in my entire life! Nor have I been near a course in my entire life! Unless, you want to count mini golf, but even then.. I'm not really that good at it.

My poor skills definitely painted an interesting picture this morning, and we weren't even half way done. There was still about four hours left to go, and I was about to spend most of it on this golf cart with Clark.

Sam Hollands (my childhood bestie) girlfriend, who was actually very nice to me. Considering my history with being the girl best friend... she was like a breath of fresh air! Her and I actually ended up talking, and having some things in common. Which never happens. So you can see what I'm saying.

Speaking of-

"So when are you finally gonna gather up your lady balls and ask out Harry?" She spoke up, breaking the silence between us as Tom took his next turn.

The four other boys Sam, Paddy, Haz, and Harry all stood behind him. Cracking jokes, and occasionally looking back at us from time to time.

It would catch me off guard.

Harry has never made this many glances, and there were a lot! But every time those puppy dog eyes connected with mine, it was the entire world froze around us, and my heart skipped a beat. No one, and nothing else mattered in that moment.

Clearly, Clark seemed to notice that.

She know as much as everyone else, and that was Harry and I were just friends. It stayed that way, even though... sometimes I wish it could be more.

Every time I gathered up the courage to say something, I was reminded that we were really close and by saying anything could ruin that. Anxieties flooded my mind, and I immediately retreated.

Leaving Harry mostly confused.

Over time trying to start that conversation just got really embarrassing, and everyone watched me crash it burn. So I stopped making attempts, as Harry didn't seem to reciprocate those kinds of romantic feelings for me anyway.