Tom holland ~ The interview pt. 1

(A/n: I'm sorry if this turns out really bad! This is my first Tom Holland imagine of the actor not peter Parker. Also thank you guys for 14k!)

I Warning: the usual language

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Y/n's p.o.v

"Jacob you're so nasty!" I bursted out laughing into the microphone I had clenched in the palm of my hands. My hand facepalming against my forehead as I leaned back into the chair, thinking about Jacobs dirty flirty joke about me and Tom.

We were currently at an interview panel for Spiderman Far from home. With Jocob, Jake, Tom, Toni and Zendaya. There was a lot of laughs and interesting stories happening.

"Tom and Y/n would have hot babies, don't you think?!?!" Zendaya smirked pointing her microphone out at the crowed. They all cheered wildly, freaking out because we were a ship to them and pretty much everyone in the cast.

"Yeah we would" Tom smirked as he watched my reaction and gave me a wink. This caused everyone to fangirl louder and chant our ship name over and over. I felt my cheeks heating up as a deep shade of crimson red graced my cheeks.

"Ooooooooo" Zendaya emphasized looking between the two of us.

"What do you say Y/n?" Tom smiled and turned his attention back to the crowed knowing that he was killing the entire fandom. I knew Tom was only joking but I still blushed because I had a big crush on him. Literally everyone knew it except for him.

"I'll take you up on that" I smirked playing along with his joke.

"TOM JUST ADMIT YOUR FEELINGS ALREADY!!!" A random person shouted over top of everyone from the crowd.

"Ship, ship, ship..!!!!" Tony giggled holding his face in his hands.

"Yeah Tom! Tell y/n here what you think about every night" Jacob grinned as he licked his lips and wiggles his eyebrows.

I still couldn't help but blush even harder, Jacob and everyone else knew they were doing this, just to embarrass me but help me. What was he talking about though? That's what I really wanted to know.

"Jacob! shhhhhhh..." Tom giggled rolling his eyes.

There was so many 'aws and oooos' coming from the audience.

"Come on Tom we all know how much you like to talk about Y/n" Zendaya hinted as she took a sip of her Tea.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Tom replied to her acting innocent.

Tom was gazing at me the way he had been the whole interview. At least every two minutes is catch him staring at me. I was probably thinking too deep into this... and maybe I shouldn't be. But apart of me would like to think that maybe I'd have a chance.

"Tom just admit you like y/n! Everyone already knows it!" Zendaya groaned throwing her hands up dramatically.

As she proceeded to do this she spilt her drink all over Jacob. The crowed started laughing and crew workers were shuffling around backstage anxiously looking for things to clean up the mess.

"Oops I literally spilled the tea..." she giggled along with everyone else.

"Well unfortunately lady's and gentlemen that's all we have for today" the interviewer said into the microphone.

That was our cue to leave our seats and head back to our dressings room. We all thanked the fans for coming out and then we made our way backstage. I was last to walk of the stage