Harry holland ~ The one forever

(A/n: thanks for 300 reads tbh I didn't hunk I'd get that far with this book so fast XD anyway here's another one! Also I kind of scared myself writing this so be aware...)

Warning: swearing(haha what else is new), don't read if you scare easily (but you can I'm not stopping you)
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Narrative p.o.v

The halls were dark and cold you could barely see anything an inch away from your face. The floor echoed as you walked down the halls. Unsure of what was going on but you knew one thing for sure! You weren't alone...

Every hall you turned into, a jet black man shaped shadow would appear in your vision. You knew this because only so much light from the streetlights could shine through the windows. It seemed as if you were walking down the same hallway for about an hour at most. Holding up the flashlight you found off a shelf you continued to walk to same path that was your schools lockers.

You stopped in your tracks hearing the screeching cringy sound of someone running their nails against the beige metal.  Your eyes widened at the sight of the silhouette "y/n..." a child's voice whispered. "Y/n..." it whispered again. 

You started to run the other direction. Running as fast as your feet could carry you. The strange child's voice kept repeating in your ears. "Ah!" You groaned falling to the cold tiled floor noticing blood coming from your legs "what the..." You whispered in confusion noticing there was no wound on your body. Slowly you lifted yourself up standing still frozen in your tracks. The child's voice got deeper and raspier as it got closer. Your breathing got heavier and quieter listening to the foot steps walking slowly towards you.

The sound of shoes taping got closer and you got even more nervous, squinting your eyes shut. Stab! You gasped choking on your own blood that was flooding your mouth. Falling to the ground you saw the face of nothing and your vision becoming blurry.

Y/n's p.o.v

I gasped as I shot up from my previous position. I was still shaking and I could feel tears in my eyes. I wiped away the sweat dripping from my forehead trying to calm my uncontrollable breathing. "Y/n? Are you alright?" Harry came in the room with a concerned look changing his clothing. "Um yeah... I think so..." I calmed down as he sat next to me "what time is it?" I asked "7:30, I just got home" he responded moving a strand of hair out of my face. "Wow I took a long nap" I chuckled softly falling back on my bed "I'm going back to sleep" I pulled the covers over top of me. "Ok y/n..." the deep raspy voice came back again sending scared shivers down my back.

I felt some strangers finger tips stroke my arm sending more shivers down my back. I shot my eyes open revealing a dark room  "harry?" I cried laying on the cold tiled ground again. There was no response I was now realizing this was a dream I used to have when I was a kid. "HARRY?!" I called out again getting up pacing around in fear. "HARRY! EVEN TOM OR SAM WOULD BE GREAT AT THIS POUNT!" I full on screamed looking for somewhere to go that wasn't dark. My eyes widened as I saw the sight of my boyfriend harry lifeless. Cold and scratched up. I wasn't sure what to think I was too busy freaking out over the fact there was an army of Tom Holland's holding knives running at me and giant abnormal spiders...

"AHHHHHHHH!ahhhhhh!" I screamed waking up while crying really hard. "Y/N!?" I heard the familiar voice "shhhh it's ok" harry cooed holding me really tight as if I was He last thing he ever had. I sobbed in his shoulder "it was just a bad dream darling" he spoke trying to calm me down. "I thought you were dead..." I cried still hugging him really tight "oh no baby your never going to lose me" He spoke calmly "that was the worst part of it all..." I said once again "don't worry y/n... your never going to lose me" harry kissed my forehead. I looked over at the time it was almost midnight "wow I slept all day" I rubbed my eyes as harry got up to change "yeah I just got back from filming" that's almost exactly what he said in my nightmare of a dream. "I'm so tired" he flopped on the bed on top of me "ow harry whyyyy" I complained in pain "sorry" he chuckled rolling over. I ran my fingers through my hair "please stay with me" I whispered now running my hands through his hair "of course" he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Hey why were you screaming Tom And Sams name?" He asked curious "oh because you kind of died in my dream... and I was alone... then a bunch of spiders came out of knowwhere... and a bunch of Tom Holland's coming at me with knives..." I awkwardly responded getting chills. "Oh..." he giggled a bit "not funny some random shadow guy was trying to kill me or you!" I smacked his arm tearing up again.

The door was open slightly you could see the slight darkness from the hallway. I saw the silhouette  man again appear in my vision outside the door "harry..." I whispered gripping his arms "yeah?" He replied numbering in my shirt as his head was resting on my stomach. "Someone's in our hallway and I locked he doors..." I whispered again starting to freak out silently. Harry turned his head in concern looking at the shadow "what the fuck..." he whispered. BAM! The door flew open revealing a guy in a hoodie "BOO!" Me and harry both shrieked as I grabbed the lamp throwing it at the guy. "WHOA WHAO calm down it's me! oW!" Wait a minute... the guy took off his hoodie revealing "WHAT THE FUCK TOM!" I boiled with anger at this point. Tom was dying of laughter "you should have seen your faces!" He laughed falling to the floor "how the hell did you even get in here?!" Harry asked "harry you idiot I still have that spare key you gave me last week, so I was like 'why not use this to my advantage?' Ugh darned why wasn't I recording this!?!" He smirked then frowned as harry snatched the key out of his jacket "no more keys for you!" He spoke sternly locking it in the drawer.  "That was my best prank ever!" Tom squealed like a little girl. "Ok leave were tired" I pointed out bluntly pointing to the door. "Ugh fine whatever" Tom eventually left and everything was calm except for my mind...

(A/n: ok idk even know what just happened but ok I actually kinda got creeped out...)

-EmJ🐘