Sam Holland ~ The jealous

(A/n: ok so I didn't imagine this book to get 12k reads and honestly thank you guys so much at means a lot and shows that I'm improving <3 hope you guys are having an awesome day or night where ever you live ✌🏼and enjoy this imagine of Sam holland, what the heck just happened to my keyboard... why is the font different... oh Well)

Warning: I think there is swearing

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Y/n's p.o.v

My blood was boiling, my face practically bulging vanes, and my knuckles buckling up ready to hit something, anything or anyone. It was like he was intentionally trying to get under my skin all the time with the dumb shit he always did. This time in this very moment was the dumbest of them all. Right now Sam was on the couch cuddling up to his new "girlfriend" aka my best friend.

The worst part about most of this is she new about my feelings for Sam, the ones I would never admit to him or anyone else. So I kept them to myself.

I was forced to took at the little tiny kisses they were giving each other as they felt each other up. Oh god... get a room! I thought to myself trying to hold back the green monster in my head.

Harry must have noticed my pain and suffering as he came over to me placing a hand in my shoulder to get my attention. I jerked my head around to look at him, surprised and relieved it was just him.

"You ok?" He asked sympathetically.

"Uh yeah w-why wouldn't d I b-be?" I laughed nervously giving my full attention ignoring the couple behind me.

"Well you've been staring at them for like twenty minutes straight, maybe you should take a break?" He chuckled lifting me up out of the comfortable couch chair I was sitting in.

"I zONed OuT!" I said in a defensive tone.

"Yeah okay sure" he said not believing me. I followed him to the kitchen as he pulled out the jug of orange juice from the fridge.

"Why are you into my brother?" He whispered opening the cap and pouring the orange liquid in a clear glass cup. What!...

"H-how"

"Um y/n I know you, your my best friend I can tell when you have a crush on someone. So tell me" he said sipping the orange contents in his glass. I rolled my eyes and sat down on one of the bar stools.

"You don't even like Sam so why?"

To be honest I wasn't entirely sure how to answer that question. Maybe it was because I missed him... we used to be friends in grade school. Or could it have been his soft brown eyes that you could just get lost in for days. Maybe it was the devious smirk he had when he came up with an idea. I don't know. In response to Harry's question I shrugged my shoulders. Suddenly I felt an arm wrap around my waist while the other was reaching over me, ugh I would recognized those freckles covered arms anywhere.

"don't touch me" I sneered earning a chuckle from Sam.

"You're in my way" He sassed teaching for a banana in front of me.

"Go away Sam" I groaned resting my head on the palm of my hand lazily while my arm rested on the counter top.

"As you wish" he smirked, turning on his feet while pealing the banana walking back over to his girlfriend who was no longer my friend.

Harry wiggled his eyebrows and walked back upstairs leaving me alone in the room. I groaned slamming my head down on the table in defeat. Maybe he was right, maybe I did have a crush on Sam holland.