Sam Holland ~ GIRLFRIEND?! (Requested) pt.2/2

(A/n: here's part twooooo enjoy 🦦 by the way never said we were smart so this ain't my fault👀)

Warning: nothing probably idk

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Mollie... can I um talk to you for a moment? Privately" Harrison whispered into your ear, as he quickly grabbed your hand gently, yet forcefully. He pulled you away from the crowded yard and brought you inside the house, so no one could hear what he was about to say.

As he did this, everyone looked at the two of you strangely. And most of all, shocked. No one saw this one coming that was for sure. Making it almost 100% believable to Sam. Only, you had missed one small tiny detail in your sudden outburst. Tom.

"Yes of course baby" you smiled awkwardly as Harrison's dragged you along, careful not to draw too much attention to what he was doing. Hopefully he would continue to play along.

Mollie wouldn't know what to do if Harrison wouldn't agree to this for at least a few hours, or days! She had already spoken, and kissed the boy. Coming out with the truth would only make matters awkward. Leading to the explanation of her feelings for Sam, which she obviously wasn't going to talk about now.

Once the two of you were inside, Harrison closed the glass sliding door to make sure no one was listening.

"DUDE! What the heck was that?!" Harrison asked as he started slightly freaking out. Not only was he confused, now he was nervous for what was to be said next.

He wondered if Mollie had been lying about her feelings this whole time. Hopefully not... he didn't like her in that way, and thought it best not to ruin the friendship.

"IM SORRYYYY! I freaked out- I didn't know what to do! Or say... and- He was there- she was there- EVERYONEWASWATCHING! Jsjsksksk" Mollie panicked. Her mind was spinning out of control, and her face was covered with second hand embarrassment.

"Mollie I love you, but you need to tell everyone the truth. Before you crash and burn with this lie. And no one, especially Sam wants to see that." Harrison exclaimed while trying to calmly convince his friend to clear up this mix up before it was too late.

Just then she came up with an idea, completely tuning Harrison out. What if she used this mistake to her advantage?

No! That's dumb.... she thought to herself.

But what if it works? She debated.

"NO NO NO STOP THAT!" Harrison whined.

"Stop whaaat?!"

"Stop thinking this is even remotely a good idea! Did you not listen to me?"

"How did you-"

"Trust me mollie I can see the gears turning in your eyes right now" Harrison let out a heavy sigh. Mollie began fiddling with her fingers while trying to make a choice.

"Ugh Harrison I don't wanna be embarrassed!"

"MOLLIE! You're going to end up a lot more embarrassed in the end if you don't tell them the truth!"

Mollie shook her head slowly. There was apart of her that knew this was the dumbest idea on the planet, but deep down she felt betrayed and hurt by recent events. In the moment it seemed like not such a harmful idea.

"Pleaseeee Harrison! Just for a tonight or like a few days!!! It's not gonna hurt anyone! We can just say we broke up because of something I don't know! I just want to see if Sam even has the same feelings as me, because I was pretty sure at some point!" Mollie pleaded to her best friend.