Peter parker ~ The street racer

(A/n: so I've decided I wanna try and make a peter Parker imagine and I felt this imagine suited it better and thank you so much for 3k I did not expect this book to get that many reads)

L/n: last name
Y/2/f: your second friend

Warning: nothing

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Y/n's p.o.v

"Where is your homework miss L/n?!" (Random teachers name)s voice rang loud enough through the classroom to capture everyone's attention towards us. She/he slammed her clipboard on my desk causing me to flinch bringing me out of my little daydream.

"Um... I... uh um forgot it at home?" That came out more as a question then it did and answer. I was lying because I had no intentions on completing my school work at home when I had more important things to do. (Random teacher name) shook her head in disappointment glaring at me dead in the eyes.

"Give me what you have so far" she/he rolled their eyes at me resting their hands on their hips.  I pulled out a piece of paper filled with only my name, date and title of the work. I stared down at the bright sheet of paper scratching behind my ear nervously waiting for the teachers reaction.

Which was surely anger "y/n your grades are dropping you need to get them up or you fail my class and will have to stay back in it next year!" She/he said roughly snatching the piece of paper from my desk clipping it to her clipboard.

Did I feel guilty? No. Why should I care about doing the work when no one cares about me. Besides I had more important things to do with my time out of this hell hole.

"Ms. L/n may I see you after class" I nodded my head fiddling with my pencil watching as the teacher walked away. I slumped back in my chair fidgeting my leg anxiously waiting for the time to pass by.

~~~time skip to after class~~~

I walked up to the teachers desk waiting for her to say to me what she wanted to say.

"Y/n Im assigning you a tutor" she/he spoke bluntly not even looking at me.

"What! Why!" This was a problem for me especially having to do work after school.

"Because I don't want to see someone as smart as you to fail, mr.parker will be your tutor" she faced me resting her elbows on the table looking at me with a too bad face. I sight heavily swinging my backpack over my shoulder exiting the classroom. I mean I guess the bright side here is I get to see my crush.

~~~time skip to after school~~~

I finished putting away all my stuff in my locker hearing my name being called out next to me. "Hey y/n" it was peter "hey peter" I closed my locker and locked it up.

"So when do you want to start?" I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"what?" He chuckled "uh I'm your tutor remember" my eyes widened in realization.

"Oh y-yeah I forgot... uh tomorrow?" I said hoping he would be able to do tomorrow.

"sorry I can't I'm basically busy the whole week except today and during free period" he shrugged.

Crap. I could tell he was nervous and so was I not only because I liked him but because I don't want to have to lie about where I'm going tonight. Let's just say what I do for now is dangerous... I guess il just have to cut the time short somehow.

"I guess today works" I replied unsure of how things will work out.

"Ok tonight at 7?"

"Uh can we do earlier than that? Maybe 5?" Peter nodded.