Harry holland ~ The restart

(A/n: y/n/n: your nickname and thank you for 600 reads I honestly thought I wouldn't get that much... it's very much appreciated 🙃)

Warning: tissue boxes may be needed, swearing (hehe what else is new), mention of possible triggers so don't read if you get triggered easily, fluff).

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

2 years ago

Y/n's p.o.v

I paced around my trailer anxiously waiting for harry to show up. I had only a ten minute break before going back on set and I needed to talk to Harry and what I needed to talk to him about couldn't wait anymore. The door opened revealing a worried looking harry "Hey what's up I got your text it seemed important" he said concerned closing the door behind him.

I took in a deep breath figuring out how to say what I was going to say. Sadness started to take over me at the sight of my boyfriend of one year my best friend of since forever. It crushed me what was going to happen next but it had to be done. Neither of us were happy... I could just see it clearly in Harry's eyes, something had changed between us.

"This.... isn't working anymore...." I looked away from him wanting this to be a bad dream "what do you mean?" He asked more seriously and nervous than before "I can see it harry" he gave a confused look "your unhappy..." a tear fell down my cheek as the happy memory's we had together were about to become memory's of painful sadness. I ran my fingers in the cold small counter avoiding looking in his eyes.

"Y/n..." he spoke deeply "harry don't deny it... its true and you know it... it's starting to kill me to see you like this! It hurts because all I want for you is to be happy! I know that I'm not the one that can make you feel that way anymore" my voice cracked at the end of my sentence. As tears started to cloud my vision "I see the way you look at y/b/f she makes you happy when you two have small conversations" Harry started to tear up as well "what are you saying then..." his voice cracked "I'm saying maybe we just weren't meant for each other" I tried to hold back the waterfall of tears that I had bottled up for months "what about you? You deserve to be happy to" he held both my hands in his with tears running down his cheeks "I care about yours more then mine" I said breathing heavily "are you sure?" His voice cracked. I nodded leaning my head into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me tightly kissing my forehead lightly. "I'm always gonna love you harry" I whispered "I love you y/n/n I hope great things turn out well for you and I hope the next guy you find treats you right the way you deserve to be" he replied as we both pulled away from the hug.

After that he slowly walked out the door and that was it. I made sure to remember everything about him as I fell the ground pouring out the tears holding myself together. My mind flashing back to every time we hung out from elementary to high school. To every date we ever had in this one year. Gone in a minute...

Once my ten minute break was over I washed my tear stained face and walked out the door.

Tom was standing there with a sad look plastered on his face "I'm sorry... I kind of accidentally eevesdropped on your conversation" he embraced me in a hug "it's ok" I shook it off hugging him back. Me and Tom went back to set finishing the last scene we had to film.

This breakup ruined me... my life was miserable and a disaster. My confidence was broken and only got destroyed even more when I read the comments of Harry's fan girls after we announced our breakup. I wish I hadn't let him go... I wish he didn't walk away... I wanted to be mad but I couldn't. I never talked to my best friend after that because she seemed to have no problem with what had just happened she even admitted she was jealous of me and harry.