Peter Parker ~ The one with the super powers

(A/n: This is going to take place before infinity war and end game. Also sorry for not updating in forever... I'm trying catch up on all my books now)

Warning: probably swearing

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Narrative p.o.v

Peter and Y/n never had a good relationship with each other, not even as friends. Peter was sweet and kind, while Y/n was more sour and bitter. Well I'm his mind at least.

He preferred looking at the positive side of things. Peter was more of a glass is half full type of guy. Y/n preferred seeing the worst in things, not by intention of course. That's just always how it seemed to be for her. She was the glass is always half empty type of person. And that's why they didn't get along.

They've hated each other since the first grade because they could never see eye to eye. Peter would say one thing and y/n would think it was stupid. Or y/n would say something and Peter would think it's stupid.

But without even knowing it,

They agreed on one thing...

Saving the world.

Peter wasn't the only secret mutated hero in Queens.

Y/n was born with her powers and she didn't even know it until she hit the eight grade. One day in the parking lot right before first period she punched a kid so hard that lightning bolts came out of her fists. Electrocuting her opponent. Ever since that day no one could explain, she started learning to keep her power under control.

Unfortunately with her mom working all day long, and her brother being to young to understand, and there's the problem of "if I make enemy's, I put my family at risk if they know about me" thought in the back of her mind all the time. She had to learn all by herself.

She couldn't even tell her closest friend. At least not until she was able to gain some control over herself. Eventually she told Michelle, who was her closest friend.

And after three months of the torture of being absolutely confused, and not understanding what to do most of the time, she got noticed by Happy at a super market. This was still back we she was struggling to keep things lowkey.

Eventually she started training with Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff, and Nick Furry. Of course with these three training her, she was extremely professional. She was also the youngest avenger of them all. (Again this is before infinity war before peter became an avenger).

She was currently on her way to the Avengers facility. According to Happy Tony wanted to go over a few 'protocol'. This wasn't out of the way for Y/n since it was training day, so at least she could get some work in. She just found it unusual that Toney wanted to talk about emergency protocols with her and not with someone like Happy.

When she arrived to the building, she went inside immediately looking for Tony.

"Happy where's Tony?" She asked with a small feeling that something was off. It wasn't like 'the world is going to die' feeling, more like something strange was going on, and she didn't know what.

"He's in the conference room waiting for you" Happy replied without even looking at Y/n. This was unusual.... she thought. What is he hiding?

"Happy, why am I here to talk about protocols and not you or someone like Steve Rodgers?" She asked with suspicions. Y/n was testing him, testing him to see what he would say and how he would react.