Harry Holland ~ Reunited (requested)

(A/n: this one was requested by @honeyywaterr hope you enjoy 💕 also I can't tell you how much I was laughing near the end, it was truly sad... 😂 yeah I'm pathetic :,) also yeah I was really in the feels and was listening to wholesome music.)

Warning: floofy

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

It had been months since you and Harry saw each other, almost a year at most. Through all those days you had missed him very deeply, and of course he was missing you too.

The nights were lonely, and the days were boring without you. At least that's how Harry felt. Of course Rather than spending you're whole day on set, you would've rather been with your loving boyfriend. But filming did keep you busy, even if you still missed him.

On the bright side, the both of you managed to keep in touch. The late night FaceTimes and early morning texts were an exciting and loving feeling for the two of you at first. Knowing that you got to talk to Harry at the end of the day, was the best part of yours. And Harry's.

There would be this huge smile on your face when you'd see that bright green notification on your screen, early in the morning. A simple "Good morning beautiful <3" would keep your spirits up.

As much as the two of you were getting closer, it only made the two of you miss each other even more. And some days... it would feel like you were actually growing further apart... but you two had hoped not.

You and Harry loved each other, but as much as you two hated it, the fire was slowly dying due to the long distance. That's why, you were hoping that there would still be sparks there when you got back home.

You just couldn't be apart for much longer, or who knows what would happen to you're relationship. As much as you wanted to deny it, the strands of your love were slowly coming undone, and the conversations were becoming dry and meaningless.

But you didn't want it to be like that, and neither did he.

That little jump in your heart didn't jump anymore, it turned into a sharpening pain of guilt when you saw that text message in the morning. It was even worse when some days, they would stop coming.

Like the calls.

It all made you wonder how much longer could you do this. Unfortunately it was the same for Harry. He to struggled to keep his spirits up, and smiles on his face.

He too felt the lingering feeling of guilt, he became stressed over it because he didn't like that feeling. It got to the point where Tom and Sam were actually worried about him, and even you.

They knew that even though you guys were having a hard time with the distance, you guys wouldn't give up without a fight. They knew that before you guys did when you came home.

Which is what you were doing right now. You sat on a plane for ten hours straight, wanting to get back to your own bed and see your friends and family. More importantly, Harry.

The thought of talking to him about a possible break up, due to your current feelings, had crossed your mind on this trip back. And it made you feel shitty. Wondering if it was better for both of you. But you didn't want that... but it might have been the better option. Or maybe this was just the slight jet lag talking.

You were getting annoyed with these thoughts, and just wanted to be home already. This whole thing was exhausting.

"Don't worry Y/n, things are going to be fine. I'm 99.9% sure that you guys will feel differently when you come back" Said Tom from the other side of your laptop screen.