Harrison Osterfield ~ The Brothers Best Friend//Pt.2/2

(A/n: y'all it's so Smokey outside right now)

Warning: the usual explicit language and some smut but I won't go too much into detail since it's uncomfortable for me to even write😂

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Y/n's p.o.v

Harrison looked away and down at the ace of spades he was holding in his hand. I was stunned by this. Never once did Harrison show any affection for me.

"what? You never ever liked me." I laughed not believing him. I couldn't tell weather or not to take this situation seriously or not. The small tone in his voice felt off. Was he messing with me? But I didn't want to believe that.

"Well I did for along time, I'm just not good at showing it. But somehow Ricky knew and he used it against me. I don't wanna tell you this y/n, but he only went out with you because of me..." Harrison said looking guilty. Apart of me was oddly excited about this news of course I wasn't happy that my old boyfriend had actually just been using me. But hearing that Harrison actually cared about me in a way was kind of nice.

"So then..." I started. It was really hard to start talking about this. I was diving into the unknown here.

"Y/n" Harrison spoke.

"Harrison let me talk!" I replied angrily. We both stood up and face each other. We were unusually close to each other. Just an inche apart. There was lots of tension in this cool air. It was like the storm knew we were almost fighting, the louder we got the louder the storm became.

"Y/n Wait" he said stopping me with a little snicker in his voice.

"WHAT?!" I replied. I was desperate for more answers.

"I'm joking" he chuckled.

No kidding?! Ugh!

The anger inside me was growing and it was like he just lit a fire inside me. Him laughing about this was the gasoline. We were like fire and gasoline. I wanted so badly to punch him out! I was so done with his crap! I want some justice here! I can't believe he would actually take this so far! I was about to let loose now.

"Haz..." I spoke calmly ready to let go.

"Haha, y-you really fell for that" he laughed. I wanted to throw something at him. In my mind I was throwing him off a bridge, but in reality all I had to do was yell.

"HARRISON OSTERFIELD WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE TO YOU?! LIKE HONESTLY, IVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU! I HAVENT EVEN STOOD UP TO YOU! BUT NOW... I AM! I'M SICK OF YOUR CRAP HAZ AND IM ABOUT TO LET YOU KNOW JUST HOW MUCH! IM ABOUT TO FUCKING KICK YOU IN THE MOTHER FUCKING BALLS SO HARD THAT YOUR FUTURE CHILDREN WILL FEEL IT! JUST SO YOU CAN FEEL MY PAIN!" I started with practically steam coming out of my nose.

"Y/n..." Harrison tried to intervene my little rant. But I wouldn't let him.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, JUST TAKE YOU AND YOUR BIG ASS EGO AND THROW YOUR SELF DOWN THOSE STAIRS! BECAUSE I COUKD CARE LESS ANYMORE. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF FEELING LIKE AN IDIOT BECAUSE OF YOU, I AM TIRED OF FEELING SCARED TO DO ANYTHING AROUND YOU, I AM TIRED OF YOU TELLING ME HOW MUCH IM UGLY ALL THE TIME, and I A.M. BEYOND DONE WITH YOU LETTING ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HATE ME AND WISH I WOULD DISAPPEAR BECAUSE MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL!" I finished. My tone was raised, not much of a yelling one. It felt so good to let that all out. But I wasn't done yet.

"Y/n-"

"No Harrison seriously... I can't anymore. GRow tHe FuCk UP! We are trapped down here and we probably won't be let out for hours. So either take your annoying self to the corner and leave me alone, or actually give me real answers like a woman. NOW man UP!" I said more calmly this time.