Paddy holland ~ The Study Partner

(A/n: I've decided hey let's try a paddy holland one it also might be short and forgive me if it's terrible... I haven't written in a long time. I also just wanted to say thank you so much for 9k reads 🎉🎉 I didn't think this book would grow fast with my cringe writing XD)

Warning: nothing

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Paddy's p.o.v

Everyday was the same routine with the same girl. Each morning I would see her walking into to class smiling with her friends. And let me tell you she was the prettiest girl in our school and anyone that had her as a best friend or girlfriend was lucky.

I sat in my seat along with the other kids waiting for class to start. Just as the bell ran y/n walked in the classroom and sat her stuff down at her spot that was next to mine. She gave me a small smile and sat down in her chair. That cute smile...

"Ok class next week on Monday you will have a test on everything we've learned in this chapter. I encourage you to find people to study with! You will get this block to study so use your time wisely" Ms. Powers announced to the whole class as she then started to ale attendance. I took out my books along with everyone else as they scattered around the room making groups and plans to study over the weekend. My friend zach (I don't know any of his friends names so I'm making them up) had already fled his seat and joined a group with a couple other guys and his crush. I was left sitting by myself the entire class.

***time skip to after school***

I closed my locker after stuffing all my school stuff inside of it. I looked over and saw y/n was staring at me. Her eyes widened as she quickly looked away pretending to pay attention to her friends as she noticed that I noticed. I felt a hint of blush cover my cheeks and I could feel myself getting nervous.

"Hey paddy" I heard my older brother Tom as he stood next to me with a giant grin on his face. I raised an eyebrow confused as to why he was here and why he was smiling so much.

"Where's mum? Why isn't she here to pick me up like she said she was going to?!" I asked as I swung my bag over my shoulders and waited for his response.

"Because mum and dad are busy and I was in town and they asked me to pick you up! So here I am" he patted me on the shoulder awkwardly. I noticed he still had that weird grin on his face.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked curiously watching his facial expressions.

"Becausssse you have a crush!" He teased ruffling my hair. Annoyingly I shoved his hand away from me and blushed thinking about y/n.

"So? It's not like anything is going to happen" I frowned as I gazed at her beauty. She stood there happily as she spoke with her friends occasionally glancing at me from time to time.

"Well then make it happen. It's clear she's noticed you back so go and make a move" Tom encouraged as he pushed me in her direction.

"Stop it!" I resisted.

"Aw man this is so cute I'm telling mum and dad" he giggled with a cheeky grin.

"No please! I don't want them to make a big deal out of it!" I said worriedly.

"Ok fine" he rolled his eyes.

Just as me and Tom where about to walk away I saw y/n coming towards me, fiddling with her fingers.

"H-hello y/n" really paddy you idiot! Don't stutter she's going to notice!

"Hey it's paddy right?" She asked.