Paddy Holland ~ Player

(A/n: bros I'm not gonna lie, he still so young in my mind like- it's crazy I feel old lol. Also I will reopen requests! But I can't promise a time it will be done as I also work.

Also like do y'all ever wonder if they have read their fanfics and be like "why is Tom the cock blocker" like I'm every book lmaoooo.)

Warning: some smut! (Not in this chapter just yet.) Btw you're both 17!

————————————————————————-

Third person P.o.V

Paddy Holland and Y/n Y/L/n have always been the competitive types. No matter what the circumstances, no matter the setting, they were always gunning for each others necks. All so that either or could be the victor on whatever it was they were fighting over.

Which ranged from: good grades, school competitions, to even friends. There were no limits, no boundaries. The two teens were determined to have it all! Even if it meant putting their feelings on the stakes, nothing was off limits.

Others took notice of this, and tried to stay out of the way. As Paddy and Y/n weren't in the market for anymore arch enemies. And honestly, no one else wanted that heat. Because they know as well as I do, that it was just so fucking obvious that these two had giant crushes on each other.

Y/n's closest friend Y/Bff/N made a mental note about it, and Paddy's best mate did the same. Without having to bring it up to anyone, including the stars of the show.

"Y/N! Pass it over!" Your best friend calls out from across the grass as you run down the field. Digging your cleats into the dirt with each heavy step. Until you made it to a good enough point where you could make a secured pass. And the ball would reach it destination in her possession.

"Back here!" You shouted back as your feet carried you up to the net, waiting for a clear shot at the goal. Who was currently distracted by the chaos of his teammates.

Your best friend managed to take a good shot and passed you the ball, so you could sink it right into the net when the goalie wasn't looking. Leaving them dashed into the ground, covered in dirt.

"Oh come on mate! You could've easily blocked that one!"

Speaking of the devil... here came the infamous Paddy Holland himself. In all his rage and competitiveness. Ready to let loose on his friend who was sulking over the goal. Made by you.

"Sorry man! I didn't even see her!"

Paddy scoffed with a smirk on his lips "no shit. Y/n isn't that memorable."

The two boys chuckled over the comment, leaving a very frustrated Y/n. Who was rolling her eyes over the two idiots.

"And yet! You're screaming my name on a daily basis!" Y/n fired back with such venom in her tone. Igniting an old and dying flame in Paddy's heart for their petty fights.

"Yeah Holland you should speak for yourself! At least she's not living under her famous brothers shadows!" Your friend Y/bff/n was quick to step in on this one and defend you, even though you didn't really need it. Y/n was quite used to going back and forth with Paddy.