Paddy Holland ~ The Gym Hero

(A/n: sorry for being so inactive lately, I know I focused on other books and I want to make sure all the other ones are getting the same treatment. Especially since I still really love this book and I'm so proud that it somehow got 27k like thank you guys!)

Warning: softness overload 

Y/b/f/Ln: your best friends last name

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Y/n's p.o.v

It was a regular everyday lunch. I was sitting in the sunshine st one of the school tables with my best friend y/b/f/n. We were talking about how we just wanted to get to summer break already. Everyone was under a lot of stress because of the finals. It really took away our sleep. So I was really looking forward to sleeping in after this.

As we talked all most of lunch, I sat a started drawing in my book.  Art was a passion of mine that I really enjoyed. I loved being able to express how I feel without needing to talk about it, most of the time.

My peaceful drawing and listening to y/b/f/n ranting about the latest episode on teen wolf and how she was so sad, that one of her favourite characters died, was quickly cut off. Someone snatched away my book and stared flipping through the pages.

"Jeremy! Right on time! Can't you wait till later to bother me?" I said irritated with the boy standing next to me.

Everyday, all day during breaks, Like clock work, Jeremy showed up to push me around. I swear he made it his mission to bully me and I don't know why.  All the slamming into lockers and rude jokes, and I have no idea why. I guess it made sense since he was so arrogant and rude. Which is why I didn't understand why all the girls in the ninth grade had a crush on him. He wasn't even that good looking. His personality surely made him ugly.

Jeremy began to flaunt the book around carelessly and criticizes every drawing in it. I rolled my eyes at him as he did this and so did y/b/f/n. The two of us were fed up with this kid. This sad pathetic excuse for a boy.

"Aw it's so cute that you're trying to have a talent, even though you don't have one!" Jeremy laughed shutting the book closed, and threw it on the ground. I held bah the urge to get up and fight him. Because I knew what would happen if I did. It would have been the end of me.

"Y/n, when are you going to get it through you little stupid brain that no one is ever going to notice you. Nor are you ever going to succeed at anything in life. You lonely pathetic loser!" He spat. Jeremy held that stupid irritating grin on his face like always. Whenever he felt accomplished about something like this, he smiled like a dumbass.

I had to admit though, sometimes his words did have an affect on me. Like he was taking a knife of hate, and just stabbed my gut, making me feel emotional pain. Some days I didn't get too butt hurt over it, but most of the time I just wanted to lock myself away and scream. Maybe shed a few tears.

"And when are you going to get it through you thick skull Jeremy, that no one actually likes you?" Y/b/f/n snapped back sassily. I was internally great full for this and for having a best friend like y/b/f/n. Her comments just made me laugh, especially this time.

Jeremy's face fell and he pulled me up from my seat. He grabbed me by the collar of my hoodie and pulled me up forcefully. His face was filled with all sorts of anger.

"Whoa chill out man!" Y/b/f/n shouted standing up from her seat.

I tried to pry myself away from his grip, but he was like a mutant teen. Really strong and looked older than what he was. It also just happened to be that he was a good lacrosse player, scouted for high school next year. Jeremy was what you would call the typical jock, aka the schools bully.