Harry Holland ~ No rest (requested)

(A/n: this one was requested by @heyitsvicki 💕💕 also thank you guys for 60k 🤩 It's seriously awesome, you guys are awesome. Anyway, I'm thinking of changing the cover of this book. And on a completely unrelated note, there's a link in my bio on insta (classy.lintz) on ways to help support the blm movement. Love y'all and stay safe <3 it's time to make a change and demand justice!)

Warning: trigger warnings(panic attack!)

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Harry had been gone a while helping his brother Tom in the making of Spiderman far from home. Working endlessly until the sun went down, only to wake up to another wave of work.

His schedule was flooded with work, and as much as Harry enjoyed capturing some captivating shots and assisting Tom, there were days where he wished he could go home to you.

Some days the load was unbearable, draining his mood. So much that he began to lose sleep and often would hallucinate late at night. And when Harry didn't get the proper rest he deserved, all hell broke lose. At least for Tom that was.

Tom would often find himself being snapped at by his little brother, having Harry make bitter comments or starting a small argument. However, he understood where Harry was coming from.

He knew it wasn't good for him that he was so far away from you, and never got any time to himself, or online chats with you. He noticed the miserable and painful toll it took on Harry. And he didn't enjoy watching his brothers comfortable happiness wither away.

Tom would do his best to try and help, but nothing seemed to work. The only thing that would save Harry now is you. Vicki.

The thought of taking a break and going home came across Harry's mind all the time these days, even for Tom. But he knew that the work needed to be done. And he wouldn't do it, who would. Don't answer that.

Today was another day of work, only this time Tom had a little surprise for Harry.

While Harry was busy running Aarons, Tom had been waiting at the airport for his future sister in law (that's what he referred to you as).

"Tom where are you?!" Harry spoke frantically through the phone.

"I'm Um... I'm at a store" Tom replied quickly to draw away any suspicion. Little did he know that sounded even more mysterious than he anticipated.

"Oh really? What store" Harry rolled his eyes.

It just wasn't the day for Harry, since he had been swamped with things to do that involved costume, photos, coffee, and set material. While holding the phone to his cheek he was ordering a pair of glasses for Peter Parker's look. Because of a pair of glasses that Tom broke during a scene.

"I'm at Walmart-" Tom replies sounding almost unsure of himself. Harry could obviously tell something was up.

"What are you doing there?" Harry asked suspiciously.

"Buying food, I figured it would be better that I went so you wouldn't have to" Tom said saving himself.

"Riiiight okay then, I'm hanging up now" Harry spoke. He was weirded out by Toms sudden decision to 'help out'.

"Ok"

After that Harry ended the call and went back to his online shopping. While Tom continued to stand at the terminal waiting for your arrival.

When he saw you getting off the plane he immediately smiled, knowing just how happy Harry was going to be when he saw you. And because he had a whole night planned out for you guys.