Harry holland ~ The sick delight

(A/n: omg feels like I haven't updated in forever. Haha.. when your actually sick so this chapter works...)

Y/b/f/n: your best friends name

Warning: probably swearing

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Y/n's p.o.v

I rolled around in my bed under my heavy bright yellow sheets. My body craving more warmth yet more cool air. So I did as every normal person would do, stick one leg out of the blanket.

"Ughhhhhhhhh" I groaned as I planted my face in the pillow and drop my arms to the side of me in a T-pose.

This was the most annoying fever I've ever had and I was sick of it. I was sick of my body changing temperatures, I was sick of coughing, I was sick of eating food and feeling it scraping down the inside of my throat, and I was sick of losing sleep. For some reason I couldn't get comfortable and it was bothering me.

The sweat rolling down my face was uncontrollable and unbearable. The worst part was that I was all alone, left to deal with this myself because y/b/f/n left town to visit family.

*ding!

I jerked my head up to see a bright white notification pop up on my screen disturbing my peace. Thanks haz...
I picked up my phone and started reading the message.

Harrison the great and stupid🥴: hey y/n, just checking in how are you?
(Read at 3:24)

Y/n: well I was trying to sleep but fine I guess...
(Delivered)
(Read just now)

Harrison the great and stupid🥴: awww are you sure?

Y/n: yes...

Harrison the great and stupid🥴: y/n...

Y/n: ok fine I'm dying....

Harrison the great and stupid🥴: damn. Does harry know?

Y/n: nah I don't want him to worry

Harrison the great and stupid🥴: he's your boyfriend, it's his job to worry!

Y/n: no...?

Harrison the great and stupid🥴: OMG your cheating on him?!?!

Y/n: Harrison stop being stupid

Harrison the great and stupid🥴: just checking...

Y/n: pleb

Harrison the great and stupid🥴: wow your mean when your sick!

Y/n: jeeeeeee thanks!

Harrison the great and stupid🥴: your welcome 😗

Y/n: let me sleep now!

Harrison the great and stupid🥴: yes! When you tell harry.

Y/n: noOOOOOOO

Harrison the great and stupid🥴: yeEEEEESSSS

Y/n: stop

Harrison the great and stupid🥴: y/n just do it!

Y/n: no I'm ok!

All this typing was making my heart rate sped up and my hands started to sweat, the screen gave me a giant headache. I wanted to sleep but stupid Harrison wouldn't let me.