Harry holland ~ The beautiful girl part 2

(A/n: ok sorry I made a mistake it's not longer really it's kinda short maybe average)

Warning: swearing

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Harry's p.o.v

I stood outside the school for ten minutes, my mind is racing of possibilities that maybe y/n wasn't going to show up and that I had been fooled. I heard the sound of a door open revealing y/n.

"Sorry I took so long mr/miss. (teacher name) made me stay an extra few minutes to talk to me" she said shoving books in her bag.

"So ready?" She asked with a bright smile. I nodded my head as we both walked down the sidewalk. Realizing I had no idea where we're going I asked her where she'd like to go.

"Umm i mean there's a coffee place close by wanna go there?" She asked.

"Sure"

We continued to walked down the road talking and getting to know each other better. Soon the coffee place she was talking about came into view. I opened the door allowing her to go in first.

"Why thank you holland" she laughed accepting my kind gesture.

****after ordering****

We sat at a table near the window and sat both our stuff down. I couldn't keep my eyes off her for the whole five minutes we were there.

"Can I ask what Sam said about me" I asked sheepishly gripping on to my cup nervously fiddling with it.

"Nothing bad I promise" she assured noticing my awkward state.

"I was actually the one who asked about you....." she mumbled looking in another direction.

"Oh" I blushed madly.

*****

We stayed there for about a half hour and every minute was worth it. I noticed the little things she did like play with a piece of her hair when she was nervous and the way here eyes lit up when she was talking about something she cared so much about. It was cute really. My mood dropped the moment I saw the people I really never liked to see. I guess you could say they were the exact example of stereotyped jocks.

"Bro I can't believe what I am seeing right now" one of them said. Me and y/n both turned our heads to look at the sad excuse for human beings.

"No way is y/n talking to harry" the other said. Y/n rolled her eyes at the comment as I began to grow nervous once again. We tried to ignore them by going back to our conversation but it was useless they still found ways to get under our skin.

"Y/n come on you can do so much better" zack [random name sorry if it's yours] the captain of our a schools basketball team laughed. Y/n glared at him for his offensive remark. I gripped my coffee cup almost puncturing a whole in the plastic.

"Well at least we know Harry's finally getting some" they laughed. I felt my blood boil this wasn't the only time they made comments like this. They talked about y/n like this almost all the time. I wanted to get up and punch the guy but I knew it probably wasn't a good idea y/n would probably get mad. I knew exactly where this conversation was going to go.

"Excuse me" she scoffed turning to face them.

"Oh shit" I mumbled taking a sip of my milky tea.

"Hey later y/n/n you could probably swing by my place tonight and do me next" Zach smirked.

"NO you fucker now get out of here with your disgusting friends" she glared. I could feel the tension rising and it was taking everything in me not to kill them all.

"Fine but at least save some for me" he added.

"No fuck off"

I was about to get up, I balled my hand into a fist but y/n stopped me pinning my wrist to the table. The four idiots left leaving us both very uncomfortable. She released my wrist loosening her grip on it.

"Oh god I'm sorry don't listen to them their assholes" she spoke breaking the short but awkward silence.

"Do you wanna just go somewhere else?" She asked.

"Yeah that's probably a good idea" I replied. We both decided to just go to a field and walk around there.

*******

Y/n's p.o.v

We both walked along the sidewalk hand in hand enjoying each other's company. Harry led me into the field sitting us both down on a bench.

"So you said you asked about me?" He grinned sheepishly keeping his eyes on mine.

"Yeah" I replied with a returned grin.

"I've just heard a lot of nice things about you and not just from sam, I was Interested" I bit my lip. Harry ran his finger through a strand of my hair pushing it behind my ear. My breath hitched at his touch gaining small shivers from his actions.

"What?" I asked.

"You just look so beautiful" he replied seriously.

"Noooo" I shook my head nervously. Harry's jaw dropped as he placed both his hands on the side of his head.

"I cannot believe you the most popular girl in school, the most kindest lady I've ever met can't see how gorgeous you are!" He replied with a big scoff. I giggled at his compliments but I never really saw myself to be that amazing.

"Nah" I shook my head again disagreeing.

"YES!" He replied cupping my cheeks.

"You are so beautiful and you deserve to heave someone tell you that everyday" I felt my face heat up as a tint of red spread from cheek over my nose to my other cheek. I really wasn't sure how to respond to that so I just leaned in slowly, harry did the same thing. Once we were close enough we slowly continued to close the gap between us until...

"BEEP BEEP BITCH GET OVER HERE WERE GOING SHOPPING!" Harry's older brother Tom shouted from inside his car. I saw harry mumbled all sorts of curse words under his breath.

"We can finish this later" I smirked still holding his face.

"Ok..." he replied glaring at tom rolling his eyes the kind of eye roll that could teleport you into another dimension. Harry and I both said goodbye and waved at each other as he got inside the car. I felt my self smile but sad that we never finished our kiss.

Harry swing the door open walking jogging back over to me. I looked at him confused until he interrupted me.

"Yeah right" he said right before he smashed his lips onto mine leaving me shocked but satisfied at the same time. Harry said nothing except smile along with me as he walked back over to the car actually fully getting inside.

(A/n: I had volleyball practice tonight and I feel beat. But I hope you guys enjoyed part 2 :) )

-EmJ🐘