Harry holland ~ The beautiful girl part 1

(A/n: y/h/c: your hair colour also thank you for 2k reads 😊✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼)

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

He stopped and starred at her in the hallways, during class no matter where he was when she walked in the room, he was intrigued by her beauty and mysterious ness she always left him wanting to know more. They never spoke he always thought he was invisible to her but little did he know she had the same idea about him.

Harry and his brother Sam walked the halls together after class ended and chatted about the latest news weather it was boring or exciting. As Sam told him about the stupidity and annoyance he expressed about his teacher harry was zoned out as he caught a glimpse of a girl he though very highly of. He watched as he hair bounced off her shoulders each time she took a step, how her smile set on her face perfectly, the way her eyes lit up every time she saw her friends. She walked with confidence and gratitude everyday. Sam waved his hand in front of Harry's face attempting to bring him out of his trance.

"Hello! Earth to harry?" They both stopped and harry tripped into a locker door bringing him out of his daydream. Y/n heard the sound of a human skull smashing against metal that in the corner of her eye she could see what had happened letting out a small giggle but a look of concern. Harry stumbled backwards in shock.

"Why don't you just go ask her out!" Sam persuaded as he painfully watched his brother fall for girl but did nothing about it.

"Because Sam I just can't! She doesn't even know who I am..." harry spoke pitying himself as he glanced at the beautiful girl with sadness knowing nothing would ever happen, feared by the rejection he might receive if he tried.

"Look I cant watch this anymore you are falling apart! yesterday you got yourself stuck in mums jeans and she had to cut them off of you because you got distracted the day you were doing the laundry!" Sam said growing impatient and took his brothers shoulders preparing him for some kind of pep talk.

"She lives next door! Of course I got distracted!" Harry defended himself in attempts to drop this conversation. But no Sam had other plans.

"Harry what's the worst that could happen?" Sam threw his hands in the air landing hem back on Harry's shoulders shaking him back and forth rapidly hoping he could stir up some sense into him.

"She says no" harry shrugged releasing himself from his brothers grasp. Sam grabbed Harry's shoulder and spun him around forcing him to look in his direction.

"Why would she?"

"Because she popular and I'm just some invisible loser to her our kind don't mix" harry whisper yelled looking around making sure sure no one was watching them or listening in. Sam rolled his eyes at how dramatic harry was being getting himself worked up for nothing.

"Hey Sam here are those note you let me borrow I thought I should return them before I forgot" y/n's voice was bright yet calm. She handed him his note book he let her borrow.

"Oh thank you" Sam smiled graciously eyeing harry to talk to her. Harry was about to say something but he was too nervous his heart was pounding and his palms were sweating as they gripped on the handle of his backpack, his throat tightened up and Sam had never seen his brother this nervous before.

"Hey aren't you harry? Harry Holland, Sam here told me all about you" y/n faced harry. Sam smirked while harry shot him a glare confused at what he told her.

"Y-yeah hi!" He managed to say.

"I- I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime" she asked as a hint of blush spread across her face but barely visible.

"Y-yes I would love too w-when?" He stuttered gazing at the y/h/c in front of him.

"What about after school I have nothing planned" she suggested with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah that works" harry lightly smiled.

"Great I'll meat you by the entrance after school and we can go from there" y/n chirped turning on her heals to head off to next class. Harry stood there smiling like an idiot and excited about later.

"What did you tell her?" Harry interrogated his brother happy he said whatever he said but irritated at the same time. Harry slightly shoved him causing Sam to laugh.

"Just what a great brother/guy you are" Sam replied with a confident smile.

"Hey I helped you! Now don't mess this up dumbass" Sam laughed walking the opposite direction y/n went in to his next class.

(A/n: k this was really short but the other half will probably end up being longer)

-EmJ🐘