Tom Holland ~ The One that Misses you

(A/n: sorry for not updating in a really long time 😬, I promise I have not given up on this book! Also I'm living for Tom Holland's hair cut.)

Warning: probably swearing it wouldn't surprise me.

Y/h: your height
Y/n: your name
Y/L/n: your last name
Y/e/c: your eye colour
Y/h/c: your hair colour
Y/n/n: you're nickname

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Y/n's p.o.v

My name is y/n y/L/n, I am y/h with y/e/c eyes and y/h/c. A human just like everyone else in this school with emotions, but to everyone else here I was considered the quiet one. A loser because I was alone. I was that girl with no friends, sits in class not saying a word, and being alone at lunch because I had no interest in any of these idiots here.

My mouth may not have spoken many words, or they just weren't loud enough, but I definitely had a lot to say. My mind was louder than most of the kids I walked alongside these hallways with.

Right now I was sitting in the library during lunch to finish up some homework I didn't finish last night. I was at peace until he came into the room.

Not everyone claimed to be in love with, the quote on quote hottest guy in school, the most popular boy of them all, and someone I despised the most out of everyone. Sure, he had good looks. Fluffy brown hair that most guys dream about having, dark chocolate brown eyes, a ripped body, and a charming smile. But he wasn't the nicest here... let's just leave it at that.

Sadly, I knew this boy ever since we were in diapers. Ever since then we just somehow grew apart when high school came around, after being so inseparable for years before then. But he became a dick head anyway, so I was less mad or sad about it these days.

Anyway,

That boy was Tom Holland.

The brunette came waltzing in through the library doors, with his leather jacket over his shoulder, and that smug grin on his face. He was probably excited to ruin the rest of my day, great....

I kept my eyes on the paper I was writing my practice english essay on, ignoring the uncomfortable prescience coming near me. Continuing to glide my pen against the thin line paper.

"Well hello darling, what are you writing?" Tom asked as he leaned on the arm rest next to me. I felt his warm breath against my bare shoulder (I was wearing a tank top). The little hairs from his brown thick locks tickled against my skin, sending shivers down my arms and back.

That was how he did it, that was how he made all the girls fall for him. He would do something like this to catch their attention, and then he would use them.

I wanted to say, "First of all, do not ever call me that. Second, none of your business! and third, you're way to close for comfort. So please move away.. now.." but instead I stayed quite, as usual. Not wanting to get involved with this boy. Instead I rolled my eyes at Tom Holland, not giving a single fuck about how he was going to react to that.

Tom immediately started to run his smooth hand against my the delicate skin of my shoulder. His lips slowly glided up my neck. The touch of his soft lips ran against my skin. They stopped at my ear, where he whispered something to me.

"Come on love I just wanna hear you speak to me again" he whispered in a deeper tone of voice. I wasn't even sure how he managed with his naturally higher pitched voice.