Paddy Holland ~ Friends? (Requested) part. 1/2

(A/n: so apparently this draft didn't save and all the work was lost, so now we starting all over. Anywayssss this was requested by an anonymous reader, hope you enjoy 💕)

Warning: nothing

Y/e/c: Your eye colour
Y/h/c: your hair colour
Y/n: your name
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

After moving to a new school things had been hard for Paddy Holland. He struggled to keep up with the curriculum, juggling homework, keeping in touch with old friends, and more importantly making new ones.

Paddy always had a harder time moving schools, being as it happened so often. It was bad enough he was already not that good in school, now he had to worry about catching up in this whole new environment.

That wasn't the biggest problem though, now figuring out who he could trust, was. Why? Well it was simple. Most people here only wanted to be around Paddy because of Tom...

Tom Holland.

The other brother.

Everyday he would wake up the same, get ready the same, and go to school the same. It was always the same, "Hey paddy, I hear you're brothers with Spiderman". It was stuff like that, that bothered Paddy. Because it happened everyday.

There really wasn't a dull moment in the day where Tom's name wasn't mentioned. All that Paddy knew was if he had a dime for every time someone brought up Tom Holland, he would be rich.

Unfortunately being siblings with a famous person had its cons as much as pros. You got to steal their clout occasionally, kidding, kidding. Nah, you got to travel to different places with them and all that cool stuff. Hang out on tours with them. However, most people only wanted fame, and that was the problem in Paddy's school. To many people wanted it.

Paddy lost track of how many people used him just to get close to Tom. Just recently his former crush (random name) Jessica lied to him, saying she would go out with him. Then the next day he found out it was only because she wanted to meet Tom.

Needless to say it broke paddy's heart.

Anyways, Paddy didn't know who to trust. Nowadays he just steered clear of people in general, to avoid dealing with that kind of situation again.

Currently Paddy was sitting alone in the cafeteria, angrily eating his lunch. A few minutes ago he had a couple of classmates come up and ask him about Tom again. Of course Paddy just ignore them. He just couldn't be bothered anymore.

Paddy's p.o.v

I stabbed the salad in front of me with my fork, stabbing Tom with this very fork. Only it was in my imagination.

UGH! Tom I hate you sometimes. Why do you have to ruin my life like this! AND why can't I just go back to my old school!? Why did we have to move anyway? It's not like we moved across England.

I looked around seeing if there was anyone around who was about to come up to my table again.

At this point I should just go eat in the bathroom or something, or just not eat anything at all. In fact let's just skip school all together, who cares...

"Hey paddy"

I jumped a little bit out of my thoughts when I heard the sound of a girl standing next to me. She was almost the same height as me, with y/e/c's, and y/h/c.

I didn't recognize her or anything. Honestly I don't think I've seen her around, but at this point I didn't really give an F. Maybe if I turned away she will leave me alone. I'm not in the mood. Ever again.