Harry holland ~ The drunk

(A/n: I have not updated in a while I'm sorry)

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Y/n's p.o.v

The music that played was loud and blasted through the house full of random people my roommate invited. The stench of alcohol could be smelt in almost every room. Everyone that was invited by my roommate was dancing around in the living room and kitchen and things were becoming a bit chaotic. At first I thought this was a terrible idea to have a party but I eased into it after while trying to avoid Anthony. Anthony(sorry if that's your name) is this fuckboy that goes to my high school and has a record for sleeping with almost every girl and sadly I was next on his "list". I made it my ultimate mission to avoid him. As the night went on I had one too many drinks... My friend pulled me off the table I was dancing on.

"This is sooo fun!" my friend y/b/f slurred her words as a breath of alcohol came out of her mouth.

"I'm soooo glad you agreed to this" she laughed dancing lazily in the spot we were standing.

"Well I'm glade you talked me into it" I replied half sober. After two more drinks that's was the end of my soberly mind.

"How are my two favourite girls doinn" Sam came up to the both of us and swung his arms around our shoulders pulling us into a hug. You could tell by the smell he wasn't too drunk but he was somewhat drunk at the same time like he was still aware.

"Greaaat" y/b/f replied smiling at him.

"Oooooh look y/n your boyfriend is comiiiing!" Sam giggled like a child pointing over towards Anthony.

"Ew no I hate him we're not together" I said sternly being aware of who I was talking about.

Sam and y/b/f just snickered trying to cover their mouths at their own so called joke. I turned around as Anthony approached our little group with a sly smirk on his lips and lustful eyes.

"Hey y/n wanna dance?" He asked putting his arms around my waist.

From some reason I didn't pull out of his grasp for apart of me knew I didn't want this it scared me mostly because I was clearly drunk and he knew that. It was like my mind was there but it wasn't at the same time. He took my hands leading me to the backyard full of more drunkies and you could still hear the music. My vision started to go blurry and I found it extremely hard to walk. (I'm sorry if I can't describe being drunk very well it's hard when you never have been). My mission was failing I just wished Sam or y/b/f would make an excuse for me to go back inside.

Anthony pressed his body against the back of mine keeping his arms around me swaying to the music pressing his lips onto my neck leaving unwanted kisses along my neck. When I realized what was happening I tried to squirm away from his grasp but it was hard considering he was like ten times stronger than I was. After struggling for a long time I finally set myself free but Anthony gripped my wrist before I could leave. He pushed himself on me once again.

"Anthony" I pushed him away as much as I could.

"Stop it!" I spoke sternly pushing him back.

A moment before Anthony angrily stomped towards me a familiar curly haired boy jumped in front me. It was Sams twin brother Harry he was in my biology class. We were actually pretty good friends.

"Hey Anthony I heard Megan(random person) was looking for you?!!" Harry said.

"Back off holland..." Anthony was fuming. He balled up his fist preparing to attack.