Paddy Holland ~ Player Pt. 2

(A/n: no but seriously tho! I should make this into a story 😎)

Warning: lol jk I'm sorry I baited y'all, there's no smut. I took this in a different direction, plus I wanna save the good stuff for the book I'm making ;)

————————————————————————-

*tap*

*tap*

*tap*

"For the love of god, will you stop that?!" Y/n scolded Paddy from afar, begging for mercy on her ear drums. Only to earn a mischievous grin on the boys lips as a response, as the tapping got louder.

Paddy was busy clinking his fingernails against the wooden table top as a way to pass the time. As the two teens were stuck in their now detention for the rest of the evening. Caused only by their own faults.

"I'm sorry love did you say something?" He pretended to play dumb as he tapped his fingers more aggressively. Y/n wondered how he could keep up, we're his hands not soar after hours and hours of relentless tapping.

"Yes. Please stop making that sound."

Paddy ignored her an continued on.

"What sound?"

*tap*

*tap*

*tap*

"Paddy-"

"What? Does it bother you?" He smiled even brighter. Knowing damn well what he was doing. Knowing that he was successfully drowning Y/n in an insufferable rage.

"Yes! Yes it does actually!"

"Oh! Okay."

*tap*

*tap*

*tap*

She figured by now she could take a couple of pens and stick them right up his finger nails, that would make him stop for sure. However Y/n was too lazy for that. So she sat next to her frustration, and swallowed the toughest pill. Which was the diagnosis about how she would be stuck her for two more hours with Paddy and his annoying self.

*tap*

*tap*

*tap*

Suddenly, Paddy's picked up a pencil and began fidgeting in places. Swinging the pencil in his hands, tapping it against his desk. Driving Y/n even more insane as it was something he enjoyed doing quite often.

"Paddy. I swear to god. If you don't stop doing that right now I'm going to-"

"You'll what?" He baited her. Knowing she wasn't going to do a thing and he was going to get away with his small meaningless acts of torture.

*tapping increases speed*

*tap*

*tap*

*tap*

*tap*

"You're very invested in what I do. That's a bit unhealthy don't you think?" Paddy got out of his chair and moved into the desk closer to Y/n, more specifically the one behind her.