Harry holland ~ The second choice

(A/n: this one isn't really an imagine where y/n and harry are romantic there more like friends in this one)

Warning: swearing(what else is new)
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

(No p.o.v)

Four months ago...

Y/n and harry spent as much time together as they could before harry had to go off to work again and y/n the same. The two were extremely close and had practically grew up together, they were best friends. Every family get together they would bring each other two because that's who they were family in each other's hearts. Not to mention evil pranksters when they had prank wars with Tom and Harrison and sometimes sam, their minds were almost one when it came to that. They've gone through thick and thin together their whole lives.

Three months ago...

Harry and y/n were at a friends house party and harry managed to find himself a girlfriend and y/n couldn't be happier that her friend found love. That night harry worried about every little detail about how he would talk to the girl so he asked y/n for help which she gladly excepted no questions asked, her best friend came first. His girlfriends name was Jen.

Two weeks later during that time...

Y/n found herself a boyfriend who she thought she really liked. They lasted longer than she expected giving that everyone she's[he's ya never know] ever went out with turned out to either be lying cheating assholes or creepy guys who only wanted sex. Sadly a week later they broke up because he found a different girl he "liked" better than y/n/n. Harry helped her get over him by giving her as much time as he could. To harry his best friend came first.

Two months ago...

Harry and y/n couldn't hang out together as much they wanted to due to work schedules and Harry's current relationship. Y/n started to grow feelings for harry over time even though it was clear he didn't feel the same way but she(he) couldn't help it she loved him. The only problem was Jen. Honestly there was nothing wrong with Jen she's supper nice and gets along with everyone except Sam because he ships you two hardcore. But y/n couldn't help but wish harry would resize her feelings for him. She/he decided not to act on them in case of ruining things with their friendship and his relationship.

A month ago....

It was the same as last month harry and y/n barely saw each other. The only thing that was different was Jen she became more possessive of harry and jealous every time I was around.

*****present time*****

(No p.o.v)

Y/n's p.o.v

I've had enough with Harry's bullshit lately. I know he never meant anything bad by it but it was getting on my nerves every... last... one! We haven't seen each other for a while and when we did it was like hanging out with a gosht. Harry was there but not there. There were even some days or nights where he'd call and cancel out plans on the last minute because he was busy with Jen. That's why we haven't seen each other much, we barely even talked and If we did sometimes it'd end in stupid fights. I had one last bit of hope. Harry had one more chance to prove to me that we're still friends. Three days ago we had planned to spend tonight just staying in ordering pizza or something like that and watch movies, Q.U.A.L.I.T.Y time.

This was also a way for me to heal from the broken piece of me I had to get off my mind, my old friend y/b/f, we got into a bad fight because she and the whole group had isolated me from everything they were doing and acting like it was nothing. They just dropped me without even telling me why. I even got fired this week from the restaurant I was working at. And now the bills are heavier now more than ever. Last Thursday my parents dropped a bomb on me that they were getting a divorce that's always great... sense the sarcasm. I was completely alone at this point. I need harry more than ever right now... I needed him to tell me everything was gonna be ok. I was losing sleep over this for crying out loud.