Harry Holland ~ The waiter

(A/n: we back with the curls 💕💕 also btw were teenagers in this one ✌🏼 and I hope everyone is staying safe💝 I know these are stressful times, and it can be difficult to deal with. So here is a Harry Holland chapter :) thank you guys so much for 51k reads, to be honest at first didn't really think anyone would find this book lmao. Also beware this is kinda bad, I've been having a writers block lately and scrapped like 3000 ideas, and this is what came out.)

Warning: a very bad sexual joke, and when I say bad I don't mean naughty. I mean actually bad 😂😂😂

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Narrative p.o.v

it was you, Tom, Sam, and Harrison who were sitting in a booth at a local restaurant in Kingston. All of you seated near a large window that revealed nearly half the street. You could see the dark blue sky and the cars driving by.

Tom and Harrison say next to each other across from you and Sam, as they messed around with the forks and knives that used to be wrapped in a plane white napkin.

The three boys that sat next to you had already decided what they wanted to order, while you were still struggling to make a decision. Unsure  of what you were in the mood for.

(A/n: haha story of my life)

When forks and knives became un-entertaining for Harrison and Tom, they pulled out an object from your expensive camera bag. It was your video camera.

Harrison turned it on,

"YO WHATS UP EVERYONE ITS Y/N VLOGS, but this is Harrison so I am taking over the vlogs for the night." Harrison grins as points your camera at each and everyone of you. You shook your head in confusion as you looked at a happy Harrison, unsure if you should laugh at him or not.

How did he even get ahold of your camera bag? You wondered as you look at him dumbfounded, through the dimly lit light that shinned down on everyone.

"What the fuc- Harrison how the hell did you even get ahold of Y/n's camera? She doesn't let anyone touch it" Tom asked in a confused manner. Suddenly Tom started laughing as Harrison analyzed the camera. Looking at all the buttons, twisting and turning the piece of expensive equipment in his hands.

"Harrison put that down before you break it" Sam chuckled as he closed the little drink menu that was in his hands. Piling it on top of the others. This showed that you were ready to order, as you waited for the waitress or waiter that was going to take care of you four.

Y/n's p.o.v

"How does this thing work..?" Harrison asked as he began clicking all sorts of buttons. I facepalmed as I watched the wild Harrison mess around with my camera.

"You idiot, it's recording don't press anything." Tom replied.

I knew he was doing this on purpose to annoy me, and it was working. He knew how to work a camera, he just decides to be slow sometimes. But him and Tom just loved to mess with me, all the time...

"Harrison I will murder you..." I spoke in a serious tone.

"Oh Y/n! I'm only joking! I know how this thing works...." Harrison giggled deviously like a four year old who had just gotten his way.

"She's gonna kill you" Sam shook his head proudly.

"Guys look how weird that weirdo looks over there. In her natural habitat, food" Harrison said to the camera as he proceeded to point it at me.