Harry holland ~ The New kid in school (requested by jae_Vale2105)

(A/n: this one was requested by @Jae_vale2105 hope you enjoy!)

Warning: swearing

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Y/n's p.o.v

My mother and I pulled up to the new school and so many thoughts were running through my mind as I was not ready for this new sudden change. What if I wasn't going to make any friends? What if they thought I sounded weird? What if-

"Y/n sweetie I can see your freaking out your going to be fine! Don't worry you'll fit in fine" mom assured me handing me my bag from the back seat. I nodded my head taking a deep breath opening the car door taking a step outside.

"Bye Mom" I waved. She waved back driving away.

I walked inside the large building looking around for the office. I lost hope after getting lost in three different halls.

"Are you new because you seem to be lost. Am I correct?" The sound of a boys voice was heard from beside me.

"Yeah I'm trying to find the office" I laughed nervously.

"I can help you my names Sam" The boy who was named Sam replied.

"Follow me" I nodded as I followed Sam as he led me to the office.

"Oh yeah are you American?" He asked turning his head slightly. We approached the office doors.

"Yeah"

"I like your accent" he commented.

"Thank you" I replied grateful I haven't screwed up this conversation let's just say when it came to people I'm kind of an introvert and I suck at conversations.

~~~time skip to lunch~~~

The moment I stepped in the lunch room I felt lonely considering I had like no friends except Sam but he was no where to be seen. I soon spotted him well actually he spotted me. He walked up to me with his lunch tray.

"You ok?" He asked as he approached me.

"Yeah... just..."

"It's ok you can come sit with me my friends and my brother. I can make a special exception for you" he chuckled, I rolled my eyes jokingly as he led me over to his table.

The first person there that I noticed was a boy with curly fluffy hair and had a what looked like a birth mark on the corner of his lip. He looked very attractive to my opinion. After sam introduced me to his friends I sat down next to him awkwardly feeling out of place. Being the new kid isn't as easy as it sounds ok... man holy crap that boy was cute (not same) harry.

"Y/n this is my brother harry" Sam pointed to the boy I was just checking out a couple of minutes ago.

"Hey" He said holding out his hand for me to shake. I accepted shaking his hand lightly getting goosebumps the second I touched his hand. Wow I was really nervous.

"Hi" I replied.

In the corner of my eye I could see Sam smirking as his eyes darted in between me and harry. I nudged his elbow harshly under the table watching as he held in his pain.

"Oh crap I'm going to be late I gotta go" harry spoke as he packed up his stuff rapidly as he ran out the lunch room.

"He's a photographer he makes videos as a part time job[idk I'm making this up]" Sam said.

"Ohhh"

********

Days went by and I was surprisingly quickly at adjusting to my new school and meeting almost everyone, it was a good thing but also a bad thing thanks to sam but I was really intrigued with harry. I wanted to have more conversations with him, I wanted to spend more time with him and get to know him more. Every time I would see him I would freeze where I stood stopping to stare at him. Every time we talked I got so nervous and I would stutter. Sam noticed this and always teased me because somehow he just knew I was crushing on harry.

As I walked the halls alone this morning I was abruptly interrupted by the most annoying people on the planet! I hated them and they hated me for absolutely no reason! This is why I don't like people! Their ring leader Tara[made up sorry if it's yours] harshly pushed me against the lockers slapping my binders and notebooks and extra papers out of my hands. Her and her friends laughed while everyone just stared.

"What a weirdo that doesn't belong here! go back to where you came from American loser!" She spat mocking my accent. I could feel the blood boil up inside of me as I wanted so bad to punch the life out of her for saying all of that but I knew better than to get caught up with people like her. The venom was so clear in her voice.

"Idiot" her friend added as she flipped her hair to the side.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" A strong British accent that was familiar to me rang from across the hall. It was harry angrily walking over to us pushing past as many people as he had to trying not to hurt anyone.

"H-harry" Tara's eyes went wide as she backed away from me. That's right bitch! You better run!

"The hell are you doing picking on her!" He shouted once again causing Tara's Moody's change which is now embarrassed but shocked.

"What do you mean! SHES NOT ONE OF US! She doesn't belong here harry" she defended crossing her arms with a jealous Look crossing her face.

"You have no right to say that Tara get out of here" he replied offering me a hand in the process. I accepted his offer as he helped me lift myself up from off the ground. Tara looked taken aback by his actions and reply that she didn't even know what to say. She and her friends just left. Everyone turned around and went back to their own conversations.

"Are you ok?" Harry asked with concern lacing his voice.

"Yeah thanks but why?" I asked hoping the response wouldn't be so heart breaking or something.

"Because I like you and either way no one deserves to be treated the way they just treated you so yeah" he shrugged. I felt my cheeks flush and felt myself holding back a giant stupid smile at his words. Harry stood there shocked at his own words.

"Y-you like me" I smirked holding my hands together feeling them sweat from being nervous.

"Well y-yeah, yeah I do" he blushed as a smile started to form on his face causing me to smile too.

"It's good thing I like you too"

Harry lifted his eyebrows with an "actually?!" Look.

"Awwwwwwww you guyssss"

Me and harry both jumped as sam stood there with little tears of joy with his hand over his chest. Way to ruin the moment...

"Really sam" harry facepalmed disappointed at his brothers actions.

"You guys are just cute and oblivious" sam brought us into a giant ass bear hug.

"Ok byeeee" I said pushing Sams chest backing him up.

"You guys better invite me to your wedding" he glared as he shouted while he walked away back down the hall causing everyone to look at us again.

"Why" I mumbled under my breath.

Me and harry both just laughed and started walking down the hallway as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

(A/n: Sam is me)

-EmJ🐘