Update please

So I have some requests started and there's one that's halfway done. I know- I know, I takeeee sooooo long. I'm really bad with updating, I know. But I feel like this needs to be said, not just for this book, but for my other books if you read them. Im probably going to start updating on the weekends. Just because I'm usually free on the weekends. Despite it being quarantine and everything, online work is still hard and stressful. So pleaseeeee bare with me :,)

and I don't want to be that author, but I need to say it. (What I'm about to say was NoT because of anyone on this book or anyone that requested! The requesters have a right to heckle me). But telling me to "update please" and doing it constantly, puts even more stress on us authors.

And I don't like it.

Personally, when someone says that to me I feel rushed. Yes, I know like I said before I suck at updating. But there is a reason why, and it's not always because the chapters take a while.

I get it, you like the book and you want another chapter. I've been there. Understanding what it's like being on the other side, I know how stressful it can be.

So if you're gonna tell me to "hurry up please" or "update", please take what I just said into consideration. Thank you.

Lol anyways that's my rant for the day 🦦 please stay safe and enjoy yourself 💕💕

-EmJ🐘