Harrison Osterfield ~ The brothers best friend//Pt. 1/2

(A/n: I've decided to try a Harrison one because I've always wanted to write one about him since there's not a lot out there)

Warning: swearing but that's nothing new.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Y/n's p.o.v

"Ugh it's getting worse out there mom!" I shouted across the room to my mother Nikki who was busy locking the windows. I struggled to close the ones in the living room. Unfortunately I was not like my twin brother Tom, strong and basically athletic. He had abs and muscles while I had nothing but noodle arms. Although we did shared the same passion for acting. Surprisingly enough me and Tom got along the best out of all of the Holland siblings.

"One moment darling I'll be there in a minute" mom replied from the in the kitchen. I groaned and flopped down on the couch. Tom came running down the stairs and almost tripped on his own feet. I laughed at his clumsiness.

"What are you laughing at?" Tom sneered as he walked fully into the room.

"Your stupidity" I commented.

"Well your my twin" Tom shrugged and sat on the couch next to me.

"Stop arguing" mom said as she came into the room. She walked over to the window I struggled to close and shut it easily with no problems. Yep... it's confirmed, in weak as shit.

"Hey Y/n guess what!" Tom grinned.

"What?" I asked not really interested in what he wanted to say.

"Guess who is coming over" he smirked as he looked down at his phone.  I already had a feeling of who it was, and I didn't like them. No not at all. Tom wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in. He kept his big smile, the smile meaning he knew I wasn't going to like this.

There was a moment of silence and mom continued around the room closing all the windows. The wind outside was picking up and you could hear it clearly. The rain tapped against the window violently and the grey clouds got even darker.

"Who?" I asked giving in regretfully.

"Harrison" he spoke at the same second a loud noise of thunder cracking from the outside. Lighting was bright and almost blinded us. Wow that was the most cheesy moment ever, how cliché...

"The one from the flash?!?!" I asked hoping it wasn't who I thought it was. Tom shook his head and facepalmed at me. Harry(young Harry) giggled from the dining table where he was doing his homework.

"No, Osterfield" Tom spoke.

I cringed at the name. I hated Harrison so much! He was always such... such... such a..? what are the words? Oh yeah such and asshole. There were nights were I fantized about punching him in the face to let out my anger. But Tom would hate me, and I didn't want that.

Why do I hate Harrison so much you may ask? Well it's simple, he was a bully. He picked on my all the time! Everything I ever did was never good enough for him. He always teased me about me being weak, and he said I was ugly. That son of a bitch... what really got to me was how he always got away with it. Tom never seemed to notice. And when I tried to tell him he never listened to me. Even though he knows we hate each other! But if I'm being honest here, I'm not even sure why Harrison hates me. And it kind of sucked...

"Earth to Y/n?" Tom waved his hand in front of my face. Soon enough a loud thunder strike brought me away from my trance. The knock at the door sent shivers down my spine.