Harry Holland ~ Quarantine tingz (reauested)

(A/n: so this was requested by @Goationary I think I got your user name right? If not I'm so sorry. Anyways so in spirits of miss Rona this reader has requested a quarantine type imagine :) and I hope you enjoy. Just a friendly reminder that just because some may not be in quarantine anymore doesn't mean the virus is gone. Please stay safe, wash your hands, and wear mask 💕 ily all.)

Warning: swearing.

Oh god this is so crusty I'm so sorry-

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The worst feeling these days was not only being afraid of the virus, but knowing you would wake up the next day already knowing what it was going to be like. Thankfully you weren't in school anymore, making it a little easier to adjust. (Lol can't relate)

It was another average day in quarantine. Each of your roommates Tom, Harrison, Harry, and Tuwain spent their time in the living room, as you did the same. Talking here and there once and while, mostly just laying around and being lazy.

Tom was playing with Tessa and giving her love and attention. Tuwain and Harrison were playing war zone since yesterday at 12 am, and it was currently 9:30 in the morning. Time seemed to move so slow... that not even making Tik toks with them was going to make the days go by faster.

Meanwhile, Harry was laying on he love seat editing roses for lily on his laptop. And you were just sitting there, staring at a wall. Occasionally glancing at the game going on in front of you.

You tuned the world out, only focusing on the wall in front of you. Listening only to the ticking noises of the only clock in the living room.

Tick, tick, tick-

"Guys" Tom finally spoke up, being the only voice next to Tuwain and Harrison shouting at the TV every time they lost. Which was pretty frequent.

Everyone stopped what they were doing to pay attention to Tom. Harry closed his laptop after saving his work, Tuwain paused the game just moments before Harrison was finally going to win, and you snapped your head towards the boy. Coming back to reality.

Everyone waited for him to continue speaking as a cheeky grin crossed his lips. Oh no... this can't be good, you thought. Toms ideas were always crazy, and for some reason you all still listened to him.

"We should do something more fun than this" he finally said, still clinging to his curious grin.

What was this boy thinking...

you wondered.

"Like what? Mate there's nothing else we can do. I don't think half of us are capable of doing anything right now anyway. Look at Haz..." Harry replied, pointing to Harrison who lacked a lot of sleep like the rest of us. Only he was more out of it. More angry from the game, eager to beat Tuwain. Where as Tuwain was unbothered.

Everyone laughed at Harry's comment, even Harrison himself.

"It's true brother. I haven't slept in two days, neither has Tuwain." Harrison replied with a snicker.

Tom seemed to ignore what they said and continued to throw around ideas, as if it didn't matter that we were all dead batteries these days.

"Why don't we play a game of football" Tom grinned. You knew why he chose this game, because he was actually kind of good at it. When he wanted to be. But so were you, so he was going to get crushed.