Harry holland~Time of the month

(A/n: I am having way to much fun with this lol)
Warning: swearing

Y/BF/N: your best friends name
Y/N: your name

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Y/n's p.o.v

It was that time of the month... the most uncomfortable time of the month.... the most annoying, painful, stressful time of the month, What most girls would call Satan came back and I hated it. "Ughhh" I rolled over from my previous side position in to my stomach hoping it would help but it only made it worse. "Son of a bitch" I cried out in pain moving in another position. Soon I ended up with my head on the opposite side of the bed. I rolled over on to my stomach again turning on Netflix. I decided to watch friends. I heard the door downstairs open and the sound of three voices laughing and talking at the same time. The worst thing about this time of month was I wasn't at home...

I walked downstairs to see a giggly Tom, Harrison and Harry. "Hey Y/N!" Tom squealed like a child enveloping me in a giant bear hug as Harrison did the same. "Hey Baby" harry smiled giving me a loving soft kiss on the lips "Hey babe" I rested my arms around his neck and my head on his chest hiding the pain written all over my face. "Ok bye now" they sprinted out the back door. "Well that was random" we both laughed looking at the two boys jumping the fence. Harry gripped on my legs lifting me up on to the counter standing in between my legs. Connecting his lips with mine "now were alone" he smiled against my lips wrapping his arms around my waist. Surely another sharp pain hit my stomach causing me to wince. Harry seemed to noticed his face turned from happiness to concerned. "You alright babe?" His hand made its way to my cheek "ugh it's um... nothing" I hadn't told him about my period one because it's awkward to just randomly tell someone at least for me and also because my last boyfriend got pissed off and started ignoring me, because of my bitchy attitude and mood swings. I mean I can't help it! "Love there's something wrong I can tell" He insisted as he gently held both my hands "it's nothing the leftovers probably didn't agree with me". I created a fake smile but harry knew me he could tell I was lying "ok..." I sight quietly in small relief.

••later that night••

Y/n's p.o.v

It was around twelve am I was cuddling with harry as we were wrapped in a blanket watching spongebob (cause why not?) I let out a sigh holding in my pain as I cuddled closer into Harry's chest. He moves both his arms around me. We both laid there drifting asleep.

A few hours later I woke up to a major stomach cramp slowly crawling out of Harry's grasp. I noticed a big red stain on the bed sheets and somewhat a small-ish stain in Harry's pants. "Shit..." I mumbled to myself rummaging through my bag looking for my box of pads. Only to find it empty so I looked in an extra pocket looking for an extra pad or tampon. change my pad. "Oh no..." I started to freak out what if he would get mad... I ran to the bathroom for toilet paper and then back to the room removing the bed sheets "babe what are you doing?" Harry's voice was deep and sleepy. He rubbed his eyes looking at me confused then he looked down at his pants "oh..." he whispered as he got up "sorry..." I whispered shaken remembering what happened last time with my ex... "hey don't worry about this i'll take care of it ok" he whispered hugging me from behind planting a small kiss on my shoulder. I decided to go take a long shower but I still had one problem I didn't have any pads or tampons.

Once I got out of the shower I dried myself off and saw a note placed on the counter next to the sink. It said 'here wear these -harry' a small smile appeared on my face as I put on the shirt and sweat pants he left for me.

I walked down stairs as I saw him sitting on the couch all dressed "harry it's like two in the morning" I raised my eyebrow "I know" he walked over to me handing me my favourite hoodie of his. He smiled as I put it on "thank you" I whispered barely audible "it's ok" He pecked my lips "ok well I need to get some lady stuff so il be right back" I grabbed my car keys and wallet. "No no no your not going anywhere!" Harry blocked me from the door "I'll get it that's why I'm dressed, you relax and I'll be right back" he held my waist taking my keys and wallet putting it back on the little table by the door. "No it's fine I can do it" "I'm not letting you go out uncomfortable" he insisted as he opened the door.

I decided to grab a towel to put on the bed so I could lay down and go back to sleep until he got back.

••••••••••

Harry's p.o.v

Once I got to the store I was nervous because I had never shopped for this kind of stuff. "Oh fuck me i forgot to ask what she used" I facepalmed at myself making my way into the corner store being created by the cashier "hello" she waved kindly at me going back to her book. Her name tag read Kathleen on it. I browsed the isle for a couple of minutes grabbing some gummy bears and chips and other junk food.

I walked over to the ladies isle, thank god there weren't many people around. I quickly grabbed the box of tampons and pads off the shelf dropping them into the basket.  I turned around and bumped into another figure on the way out of the isle. The guy helped me up as I grabbed all the stuff I dropped. I got a better look it was Robert Downy Jr my eyes widened as he saw the basket of stuff giving me a questioning look. "I- uh-" he dusted his jacket off "look son it's ok we all have problems in life" he pat my shoulder. Then he walked away leaving me alone in the isle. That was awkward...

I walked over to the cashier and payed for my stuff "WAIT RANDOM GUY!" The girl yelled I turned around raising my eyebrow at her "YOU FORGOT YOUR TAMPONS!" Everyone stared at me. "Right..." I whispered to myself grabbing the box running back to the car.

••••••••••
Y/n's p.o.v

I felt a pair of lips on my forehead and a hand gently laid on my cheek. I opened my eyes more and saw harry kneeling next to the bed with a plastic bag in his hand. He pulled out a box of tampons and pads "I forgot to ask you what you used so..." he chuckled covering his face this must have been awkward for him "you didn't have to I was gonna go get it" he put his finger on my lips indicating to be quiet "no it's alright baby really" he then pulled out a bunch of chocolate bars and a bag of chips. My eyes widened and I held my right hand to my mouth in awe. No one had ever been this kind to me during this time "and of course some gummy bears" (you pick whatever you guys like) he smiled handing me the food "your to kind to me" I weld up with tears building up in my eyes, hugging his waist being over dramatic "I love you so much" I spoke into his stomach as he ran his fingers through my hair. "I love you too" he kissed my forehead. "Ok I need to change" I blurted out running to the bathroom tripping on the way there "you alright love?" He laughed hearing the sound of my fall "yes..." I got up locking the door behind me to get to the bathroom.

A few moments later I came back eating the gummy bears he got me, climbing on to the couch as hardy pulled me on top of him. "Feel better?" He asked moving a strand of hair from my face "yes..." I placed a kiss on his lips.

(A/n: where can I find a harry Holland...)

-EmJ🐘