Harry holland ~ The bitch

(A/n:  warning swearing and cringe
Y/n/n: your nickname
Y/n: your name)

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Y/n's  p.o.v

You know when you get the one feeling where when you look at someone you just don't like them.

You know there's always that one person who just manages to push your buttons and they do it because they know they bother you.  

Just the things they do anything little thing they just makes you mad. Or maybe it's just their personality.

Everyone knows someone like that, I do. The sound of my ring tone played indicating I got a text it was from harry. It read 'don't talk to me anymore fucking slut' I rolled my eyes hurt and angry at the same time. Lately I've been getting hate from his fan base and his girlfriends fans too. I texted back.

Harry: don't talk to me anymore fucking slut.
(Read 10:58pm)

You: what did I do to you?

Harry: just shut up!
(Read 11:00pm)

You: whatever...

So many possible thoughts ran through my mind as to why I could have possibly pissed him off. I didn't worry to much about it, it wasn't unusual someone said this too me it was almost a daily thing.

I walked out of my guest room being greeted by Tom and Sam who where hanging out in the kitchen doing who knows what. "Hey y/n what's wrong?" Tom asked genuinely concerned. I just ignored him going to straight to the fridge finding something to snack on "y/n/n what's up?" Sam question noticing my actions. I turned to face them only to keep silent giving them a fuck off look. I turned back to the fridge grabbing an apple.

Only a few seconds harry came downstairs. "Hey harry" Tom said then continuing his conversation with Sam. How could he just come down here all normal seeing me!? After what he texted! I kept avoiding eye contact with him hoping he wouldn't notice me. "Hey y/n/n what ya up too?" He grabbed something from the cabinet.

I grabbed some bread and peanut butter putting my apple on a plate so it could take it upstairs along with my sandwich I was about to make. "Hello?" He said again grabbing two drinks from fridge. I furiously slammed the butter knife on the counter forcefully putting the bread together making my sandwich "what's wrong with you tonight?" He questioned turning me around to face him. "Go away" I grabbed my plate walking back upstairs.

On my way up there I ran into Harry's girlfriend Lucia (sorry if that's your name). "Watch where your going dumbass" She sassed flipping her hair to the side "what do you want" I rolled my eyes at her actions and her presence "I want you to leave my fucking boyfriend alone! Your annoying, bitchy and a clingy loser so get your own life gold digger" "those last two don't make any sense and no he's my best friend so et over it!" She was now full on pissed "move out of my way" she shoved passed me taking my sandwich. Bitch... "OI GET BACK HERE WITH THAT! THATS MY FOOD MAKE YOUR OWN!" I groaned putting my plate down as she smirked. I ran downstairs ripping my food out of her hands trying to go back upstairs "Excuse me!" She shouted causing everyone to pay attention to us. Great... "that's not yours!" She put her hands on her hips "to fucking bad I made it" I stormed back upstairs now grumpy.

••••3:30am••••

Y/n's p.o.v

I tossed and turned in my bed making s cocoon out of my blankets trying to get some sleep. I sight "this ain't working..." I rolled off my bed onto the floor. I got up going back to the kitchen getting some water.