Sam Holland ~ GIRLFRIEND?!(Requested) pt. 1/2

(A/n: ayeeee look another requested wholesome imagine, imagined by @TomTomKittiMo <- I'm sorry if I got your name wrong.... anyways hope you enjoy 💕🤧 Sam Lowkey be a mood in that pic)

Warning: floofy

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

What was suppose to be a normal dinner, took a wild turn to the unexpected. Well at least, that's how it was for you. A normal friends get together, barbecue. At first you knew what to expect, and then it was like, suddenly you didn't.

It was a normal evening, summer breeze was blowing gently in the air. Rustling the leaves on the trees. The sun shinning brightly, beating down on everyone. It was hot that was for sure. Perfect day for a get together, and Tom took advantage, having everyone over.

Currently, you were on your way over to the Osterfield/Holland house. Ready to hang out with your good friends on a nice summer evening.

~

As soon as you got inside the house, you were greeted by the friendly Tessa. She jumped up on your legs, her way of saying hi. As she proceeded to give me a kiss. Causing you to giggle in reaction.

"Aww hewooo Tessa" You cooed to her, while scratching the back of her ears.

"Hey" Harrison greeted as he came from the backyard, holding a beer in one hand, and a small plate in the other.

"Sup Haz" you replied in cool way "what did I miss so far?"

"Nothing really, Sam said he was going to make an announcement." Harrison shrugged and then took another sip of his beer. After gulping it down harshly, cringing at the substance sliding down his throat, he took ahold of your hand.

"Which by the way you're just in time, let's go!" He exclaimed and began dragging you off to the outside world. Tessa, following close behind.

As soon as you stepped outside with Harrison, you smelt the sweet smell of barbecue cooking on the grill. Tom was standing at the grill putting sauce and spices on the meat with his back facing you, dressed like a dad wearing one of his jerseys. Classic.

Tessa ran off and jumped up into Harry's lap. He was sat next to Tuwain, messing around on his computer. Probably editing some kind of video. While Tuwain was talking on the phone.

The first thing you did was look around for Sam, but to no prevail. You hadn't seen him yet. He was the first person you would always look for when hanging out with the boys.

You hadn't told anyone this, except Harrison. But you had a crush on Sam. For a while now... and had been eagerly waiting to tell him at some point, and you thought today was the day. You were finally going to tell Sam how you felt about him. Hopefully he would return the feelings because it has taken you two years to finally come clean about it.

You guys had been friends since grade school, and had been close ever since. Over the years you guys had gotten closer, so really there was a big chance Sam could return the feeling. But at the same time, there was a big one he wouldn't for that reason.

Hopefully tonight that wouldn't happen though. You needed to get your feelings out there before it was too late, before you weren't feeling courageous anymore to do so.

Eventually you gave up on searching for the cutie, and went to stand next to Harrison. Who was patiently waiting for Sam, along with the rest of the crew.

He offered you a beer, and you accepted.

"I'm gonna need liquid courage" you smirked.

"Oh? For what?" Harrison grinned. In a way you knew he already knew what you were talking about. His facial expressions said it all.