Harry holland ~ The makeup means nothing

(A/n: if you guys like my style of writing (I mean you made it this far hehe) these and want a request all you need is: your name, plot, where the plot takes place, and other details you want to add. Hope you enjoy this one)

Warning: swearing, lots of fluff, possible cringe

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Y/n's p.o.v (haha shocker)

I was laying on the couch playing around on Snapchat using the filters. 'I am looking like a snacc' I thought to myself very confidently. "So guys I'm just sitting here bored I have no clue what Harry's doing" I said to the camera.

Before I could continue I felt a warm wet cloth on my face "wha-" I could barely speak because someone was wiping my face while I was still recording.

I looked up to see it was harry "what cha doing there" I smirked really confused at his sudden actions flipping the camera to him "taking off your makeup what does it look like" I flipped he camera back to me as he continued. "Whyyyy" I asked slightly annoyed flipping the camera to him. "Because you don't need it" he said walking away as I zoomed in on him. I stopped recording posting the video then putting my phone away.

I got up and went to the fridge grabbing a left over slice of pizza. "We need to go to the store!" Sam came in the room "ok" I replied shutting the fridge door and finishing my pizza as the boys Tom, harry and Harrison joined me and Sam. "Let's go" I grabbed my keys and hoodie

When we got to the store I felt awkward as people were staring at me "there only staring because your beautiful" harry whispered into my ear making me blush.

The boys went off somewhere else while I was searching for some lady items. In the corner of my eye I saw a couple of girls whispering while glancing in my direction. I rolled my eyes slightly annoyed "honestly just say what you have to say about me to my face" I sassed. Well that shut them up.

I walked back into the same isle as the guys and we went to pay for our stuff. After Sam, Harrison and Tom payed it was me and Harry's turn. I set my stuff on the counter as did harry "oh hey! your that guy that bought pads and tampons that one time" the girl named Kathleen said giggling. I was silently laughing while harry hid his face in embarrassment "yes..." I payed for the stuff. I walked outside before I heard the sound of a voice "Wait tampon guy!" Kathleen shouted. We turned around "I hope things are going well for you" she winked. "Oh my gosh..." harry got in the car as I facepalmed. Sam, Harrison and Tom were both laughing their heads off. I sent them a glare "shut the fuck up..." I mumbled. The nodded their heads snickering.

•••a few hours later•••

Y/n's p.o.v

I was a famous youtuber so I liked vlogging a lot which is what I was doing right now. Me and harry we're doing lots of things to today. Right now we were walking back home from the coffee place near our house (you pick your favourite place). I kept occasionally looking at how good I did my makeup and while I was talking to the camera about what was happening later harry pulled out the cloth again with a disappointed look shaking his head wiping my makeup off again. "Well then!" I said shocked holding the camera "guys he's been doing this all day" I looked at the camera shaking my head. "And I will keep doing it until you finally let your face be!" He replied, I laughed pointing my vlog camera at him. "Your such a cheesy dork" I grinned. Man I love this guy "awww thanks babe" he replied with a sarcastic tone. "Well Guys me and harry we're now heading home" I said to the camera playing with my hair "thank god" harry threw his fists in the air in happiness "ok you know what you wanted to come so no complaining!" I playfully punched his shoulder. "Ow.." he laughed rubbing his arm "I barely touched you" his face went from quirky to are you serious? "Excuse me!" He laughed.

Soon we got into the neighbourhood we lived in. "Wow I look like a legit potato" I spoke lifting the vlog camera to my face seeing my reflection "Don't ever say that again" harry blurted our bluntly speeding up his pace "wait for meee!" My eyes widened "I mean to say I'm a legit beautiful person! Stupid auto correct..." he turned around giving me a questioning look "we're not texting" he turned back around fully running "nooo Wait!" I started printing but it was hopeless he had a head start "crap guys he has the keys!" I turned off the camera putting it in my bag running faster. I finally made it back, panting and sweating "I swear if you ever do that again I will hurt you" I said in between breaths as he chuckled at me eating a bag of chips.

•••later that evening•••

Y/n's p.o.v

I had just got in the bathroom doing some touch ups to my makeup so it would be perfect for tonight. Me and harry we're going to dinner and I wanted to look my best because to be honest I was kind of incisure about my looks as much as I hate to admit it. (If you feel this way just remember your beautiful! Don't let anyone tell you different!) "WHOA WHAO WHAT Do you think your doing!" Harry rushed in the bathroom. "Adding makeup..." I shyly spoke confused as he left the bathroom coming back with the same cloth from before. "NO no no n-" I started but didn't finish due to the cold wet cloth rubbing against my face. "Harry! This took forever!" I glared "babe you don't need it" he said walking out of the room without looking back at me "fine...".

•••after dinner•••

Y/n's p.o.v

"That was really great Harry" I kissed his cheek giving him a tight hug. "Yes it was" he hugged back. We stayed like this for a few moments soon making our way to the couch.

We started watching something random on Netflix which was once upon a time. Harry pulled out his phone doing a livestream  on instagram. He tilted his camera so it was now facing me "harry noooooo...." I whined hiding my face with my left hand. He gave me a what are you doing look "what do you think your doing hiding your sexy face!" He removed my hand holding it in his. "NOoooo I look ugly right now!" I laughed hiding my face in the pillows. "Why are you hiding from my love?" He fake pouted. He kept recording "because" my voice muffled into the back cushion. "You leave me no choice...." he started to tickle me "no-n-no h-harry s-stop staphhhh- help!" I was laughing so hard till I finally gave up. He pulled me closer on to his lap "say hi" he smirked knowing he beat me "hi..." i glared at him mentally cringing at the camera looking at myself as harry was laughing at my actions. "You look beautiful darling" he wrapped his arms around my waist cuddling me "thanks" I blushed man the things he could say to me always made me melt. The comments were going crazy with love.

We heard the sound of footsteps running into the room "WHATS GOING ON!" Tom peaked his head around the corner. I rolled my eyes laughing "your a little late buddy..." I spoke as he blushed in embarrassment "ok..." he squinted his eyes in suspicion before he left the room he threw a little packet at us hitting harry in the face "USE PROTECTION!" He laughed till you couldn't hear him anymore. Me and harry facepalmed hiding our red faces "well ok then..." I broke the silence. Suddenly Tom came back with a box "what the..." We started but stopped when Tom threw the box of condoms at us "just incase you guys think I'm joking..." he smirked. "Go away!" Harry glared at him as we both picked up the soft pillows throwing them at Tom really hard. "Ow ok FINE!" He giggled like a child, finally leaving us alone.

I was starting to feel tired "Ok well I'm tired goodnight livestream" I blew a kiss at the camera "Hey what about me?" "Yeah yeah love you too" I chuckled tiredly walking upstairs "be up there in a few minutes" he shouted up to me while I walked up the stairs.

I finished getting rest for bed then I stopped to look at myself in the mirror. I felt strong arms wrap around me "Hey Baby" I lazily looked at harry. He placed a soft kiss on my lips then resting his head on my shoulder "I love you" he whispered into my ear that sent shivers down my neck and back like all the time "I love you too". The rest of the night me and harry cuddled while we fell asleep.

(A/n: ok this was random lol but I got lots of feels while writing this...)

-EmJ🐘