Sam holland ~ The hoddie

(A/n: have a nice day/night 🙃 btw if anyone wants to buy me donut that would be awesome also Incase your confused about the "her/him" thing it's in case there is a guy reading this I mean you never know 😬 we don't assume genders around here...lol)

Warning: short but very fluffy

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"Guys y/n forgot to bring a jacket and its pouring rain" y/n's friend snickered as she recorded her friends struggles. You, y/b/f, Sam and harry were all hanging out walking around town and your friend was vlogging the whole thing. She attempted to cover her mouth to prevent y/n from noticing her burst of laughter but failed miserably. Y/n shot her/his friend an evil glare as they walked. Everyone started joining in on laughing with y/b/f.

"I hate all of you..." y/n blushed hugging herself tightly trying to get warm.

"Hey don't blame this on us we don't control the weather" harry laughed and y/b/f zoomed in on your face for a reaction which was unimpressed.

"One of you could have reminded me!" Y/n shouted trying to make her point. As they all continued to walk the rain was starting to stop but the wind picked up making it even colder.

"Funny how she remembered everything but a jacket" y/b/f shook her head earning a laugh from everyone.

"You guys are mean but I love you" y/n relied.

"Here y/n/n" Sam smiled at the shivering girl/boy handing her his hoodie generously.

"No Sam you'll get cold keep it" she insisted pushing the hoodie away back into his chest. Sam shook his head refusing the stubborn girl/boy forcing her to lift her arms up and sliding the jack on her.

"Arms up" he ordered. Y/n rolled her eyes even though she/he was great full but immediately felt guilty afterwards. Y/n smile great full for her friends actions.

"Awwww sam and y/n are so cute" harry teased flinging his arms around the both of them pushing them together like a parent protecting their children.

"We're not dating harry" y/n replied even though deep down she/he wished they were. Sam wrapped his arm around y/n's shoulder with a fake pout.

"Aw it's too bad I would love to go out with you" he replied with a wink. Everyone 'awed' and 'ooo'd' and 'ohhh' at Sam's comment at this point y/n was blushing madly and so was sam.

~~~later that night~~~

Y/n walked over to Sams place to see if he wanted his hoodie back as she had not realized she/he kept it over night. Y/n decided to walk since it was a nice day this time and not raining...

Once she/he reached his place y/n knocked on the door twice hearing footsteps coming from inside indicating someone was home. The door opened revealing sam.

"Hey y/n what's up?" He asked leaning on his door frame.

"I came to give this back because I forgot to the other day... haha" y/n awkwardly handed him the hoodie back waiting for him to take it. Sam shook his head a little with a smile.

"Keep it" he shrugged running his fingers through his fluffy brown hair.

"Oh ok"

"It looks good on you" he smirked. Y/n blushed after he said that backing away from the door slowly waving him goodbye as she/he wasn't sure how to react after what he said as she/he started to walk away from the house.

"Like everything else"

Y/n turned her/his head around to see him shut the door with the same smirk still plastered on his face. That day y/n went home with the biggest smile on her/his face and it stuck the rest of the night.

(A/n: ok this was trash but this was my first sam one)

-EmJ🐘