Don't mess with a Black 2.0

• Serena Black •

• Serena Black •

"If it's a war he wants,
then it's a war he shall get."

The next morning, Serena woke up with a tingle in her stomach. Since the school year had started, she was looking forward to starting the day for the first time, as she was going to get what her state: justice.

After getting ready, she left the dormitory with quick steps. As she did so, a slight evil smirk never left her face and played around her red lips. The fire in the common room was already burning briskly when she got there, and the orange light of the rising sun was already shining through the huge windows.

Fred and George were already both sitting in the armchairs in front of the fireplace, waiting for her. With their mischievous expressions and the way they sat in their chairs, they could easily have passed for villains from Muggle films. All they needed was a cat on their lap to tell about their devilishly good plans.

"I hope you slept in," George greeted her with a grin and stood up, whereupon the leather of the armchair began to creak. "After all, we have a busy day ahead of us."

"I've never been more ready," she grinned back.

In a split second, the twins had jumped up and were once again dragging her into a corner. Fred pulled something out of his pocket and lowered his voice. "We were actually still looking for a suitable tester for two of our products," he explained expertly.

"How fitting that Hall got in our way," George added with a grin.

Serena stared at what Fred held right in front of her. It was a small glass vial filled with a transparent liquid, "What is it?" she asked curiously.

The two exchanged a quick grin, which probably didn't bode well for Hall and George took a deep breath before solemnly announcing, "A love potion."

"We've been tinkering with it for months and think we've finally found the right formula," Fred announced happily. "But of course we have to make sure it works before we can sell it."

"We just need to add some of the Chosen One's hair and mix the potion Hall into the pumpkin juice," George explained, looking around the common room once more. But still they seemed to be the only ones already on their feet.

Serena's eyes widened. While she highly doubted it was legal to sell something like this, if it was actually going to work, that wasn't her concern for now. She was more concerned about the poor soul that would be stuck with Hall. "And who is to be the chosen one?"

Fred rummaged around in his pocket again and pulled out a tuft of short hair. Serena's mouth dropped open and she stared at it in wonder. For the life of her, she couldn't think of whose DNA it might be.