Chapter 3: Mission accomplished??

Mihir hid underwater as the three terrorists came back on their shikhara..

He had installed a tracker on it.. he just hoped they would use this one only, atleast for some more time..

He was holding his breath under water..

He shot out the second they left..

And immediately ducked down.

Monty thought there was a splash, but found nothing when he looked behind..

He shrugged off..

Mihir shot up again, as they reached far away..

He swam to the coast and Dev reached near him..

Dev immediately started tracking the chip, as Mihir jogged on the spot, to warm himself

He showed Mihir the tracking..
Mihir saw them going towards the same place where he had killed their men, and had warned Iqbal..it was the forest..

This meant that either Rizwan was there, or they finally had a big plan ready..

Mihir told him to keep tracking them, and he rushed to the shikhara..

Malhotra mansion
Madhav reached home, tired.. physically and emotionally...he searched for his mom immediately..

Madhav:"Mumma kahan ho aap?"
No reply came..

Madhav went in her room without knocking, and found her seeing some pictures..

He peeped in and saw his own childhood pictures..

He smiled and hugged her from behind, startling her..

Meera looked up at the familiar touch, and kissed his hand:"Kaisa raha din mere Madhu ka.."
Madhav:"Superb..."
Meera's smile dimmed:"Jhuth kyon bol raha hai mujhse, us reporter ke sawal se tu pareshaan hua na.."
Madhav looked away to hide himself..
Meera pulled him with her and hugged him to her heart..

Meera:"Beta ma hun teri, I know tu kaisa feel karta hai..mat chupa apni ma se, mujhe pata hai tu Mihir ko miss.."
Madhav broke the hug angrily:"Mumma nahi, unka naam mat lo, aapne interview mein suna na..I've no brother..meri family sirf aap ho.."
Meera cupped his face with teary eyes:"Kab tak khud se jhuth bolega tu? Hmm?"

Madhav wiped her tears and said looking into her eyes:"Sach kahun to main unse kabhi nafrat kar nahi paata hun, but that doesn't mean I love him..
Maa unhone Hume chod diya, vo khush hai na apni life mein, to kyon main unke baare mein sochun, kyon unhe miss karun.. it's unfair na..mere liye vo matter nahi karte, I neither love him, nor hate him..I don't consider him my own, to kya pyaar, kya nafrat.."

Meera kissed his forehead proudly...she had succeeded in growing him, she had succeeded in making him a man who was so emotionally strong, she was proud of her son..