Chapter 8: A mother is never wrong..

The officers rushed Mihir in the hospital, he was immediately taken inside, the condition seemed critical..

Doctors started treating him, but first put him on oxygen mask immediately...

Meera was sitting outside Madhav's ward, they were just treating the superficial wounds, they were not very deep thankfully..

Meera saw the officers rushing in with the stretcher, but couldn't see the person on it..

She prayed for that person to stay safe..

The operation began, they removed the bullet, and also started giving medicines that could counteract the effect of Nitrogen dioxide...

After a few hours, the doctors treated him properly, the gas had reached his lungs, so he was having difficulty in breathing, but now the medicines had kicked in..

He still had the oxygen mask..

The doctors asked the officers about Mihir's family, but they didn't know..

Sumit heard them and said:"Unka personal phone, I'll bring that, shayad usme family ho.."

He left for the hotel...

Madhav came out and leaned on Meera, hugging her tightly. He had been sedated to sleep, he was getting restless..

The adrenaline was now down, his panick could be expressed now..

Meera caressed his hair softly:"Sab thik ho gya baccha.."

Madhav nodded smiling a little, but then looked up as he remembered:"Mumma, vo SP kahan hain?"
Meera didn't know..

They asked a nearby officer..
He said:"ICU mein hai, abhi abhi operation khatam hua.."

Madhav and Meera looked at each other tensed...
Madhav asked:"Abhi hum mil sakte hai unse?"
The officer didn't know, so he suggested them to ask the doctor..
Dr:"Kal mil lijiyega, abhi vo unconscious hain..kal subah tak to hosh aane se raha.."
Madhav and Meera were about to leave when the doctor asked:"Vaise aap unki family mein se kisi ko jaante hai?"
Meera shook her head in no..
Meera:"Hume uska naam tak nahi pata.."
Dr nodded and left..

Meera looked at the ICU door, but didn't go near...her heart wanted to, but she couldn't go now, they could see him tomorrow..

She looked at Madhav, who had tears in his eyes..
She tensed and made him sit:"Kya ho gya Madhu.."
Madhav:"I don't know mummy, kuch to hai unke baare mein, which is drawing me towards him...unki fikar ho Rahi hai..hum to kuch der pehle hi mile na.."
Meera:"I know, but usne tujhse baat Kari thi, us time bhi jab vo terrorists the, to shayad tujhe accha laga ho, isliye tu chahta hai ki vo theek ho jaaye, aur vo ho bhi jayega, chal tu Ghar..kal aake mil Lena, vaise bhi ab main tujhe kuch din shoot pe nahi jaane dungi.."
Madhav knew after seeing the news, even the producers wouldn't shoot for some days..so he nodded ..
But while leaving, he looked behind, at the ICU..and smiled slightly and hoped he was ok...

Sumit called the number with Bhaiya written..there were 100 missed calls from that number..

Jay picked it up and was about to start scolding, when Sumit said:"Is this someone related to Sun..I mean Mihir Malhotra.."

Jay:"Malhotra? Ye Mihir Rajput ka number hai.."
Sumit:"Malhotra likhwaya tha sir ne to..unka code name bataya hai unhone?"
Jay:"Sun Panthera"
Sumit:"Haan vahi hai, vo Malhotra hai, aap unke kon lagte hai?"
Jay:"Bhai hun main uska"
Sumit:"Aap city hospital aa jaiye, Mumbai.."

Jay saw the call get cut..
He was confused, since 4 days Mihir hadn't contacted, and now hospital, Mumbai..what was happening..
He asked his colleague to attend the rest of the patients, and rushed out..