Chapter 14: Madhav knows some truth...

Shalini smiled in victory, seeing Mihir in this state meant that she had succeeded in her plans, Mihir was going to leave forever...she could continue her deeds..

She sent Aryan his money..he was her party's karyakarta afterall...

Night 11 PM, Malhotra mansion...

Due to the happenings of the day, Meera and Madhav went to sleep early, and seeing the opportunity, Mihir stepped out...in complete black, almost camouflaging in the dark...only a person coming from the lighted house could see him, not someone from the dark streets..

Mihir stepped ahead and hid behind the post box...he started looking for suspicious movement..

He noticed a man's phone flashing...

He went towards that man with a smirk plastered on his face..

Aryan was scrolling through his phone, he was sure no one could catch him..

Mihir approached him for behind and grabbed his mouth and closed it tightly with one hand, and with the other hand he twisted Aryan's right hand..
Aryan's phone fell down..and Mihir took it on his side, slyly, with his leg.

Aryan tried to scream, and then when he couldn't he kicked Mihir with his leg..Mihir smiled and left his mouth, and still, twisting his hand, he kicked him on the back of the knee..

Aryan fell on his knees..

Mihir twisted his hand again..Aryan screamed:"Chal bata kisne bheja tujhe yahan, spy karne.."
Aryan:"Nahi, nahi pata.."
Mihir punched him in the face and asked again..

Aryan didn't budge...

Mihir kicked him in the face, making him fall on ground..

Mihir then took his phone and unlocked it with Aryan's fingerprints..

He saw the last call, "Ma'am"..

He took the number and stored it in his own phone, it showed Dayan Rajput in his phone...so it was Shalini..his suspicion had been correct..

Aryan stood up and saw the Black man busy in the phones, and grabbed him by the neck..
Mihir swiftly kicked him in his main part by raising his leg backside..

Aryan groaned and fell down..

Mihir:"Ab Teri ma'am ko phone kar, aur mere baare mein bataya, to ye Tera sar.."
He took out the gun and put it on his temple..
"Aur ye meri gun..dono contact mein, aur chalaki dikhayi, to bullet pierces your empty brain, samjha.."
Aryan gulped...

He tried to push him and take out his own gun, but was shocked when Mihir held his hand tightly and searched his pockets...he took out the gun and put it with him...
Aryan was frustrated...

Mihir instructed him about what he had to say..

He loaded the gun, and kept it on his temple, making Aryan shiver in fear..

Mihir dialed the number and put it on speaker..

Shalini spoke in sleepy tone:"Kya hai Aryan...raat ko kya Kiya us manhus ne.."

Aryan gulped and said:"Ma'am vo Mihir chilla Raha tha...keh raha tha, mat maaro mat maaro, haath pakad Raha tha, jaise jal raha ho.."

Shalini laughed:"And that idiot says he isn't scared of me..arey us din ko yaad kar raha hoga..jab shayad usne cricket khelne ki baat ki thi..jab Maine uska haath jalaya tha...aur pata hai..vo kitna ro Raha tha...tum uska audio la sakte ho kya? I need more entertainment.."
Mihir's blood boiled, but he kept quiet..

Aryan:"Nahi ma'am, ab to shaant ho gya hai...main keh raha tha, ki mujhe lag raha hai, ki vo nahi jayega 2 din mein, to aap kya karoge.."
Shalini:"Tab to main tumhare paas do log aur bhejungi, uske Ghar mein smoke bomb daalke, sab ko behosh karke, Mihir ko yahan le aana, humare drugs ke godown mein..address bhej dungi..."