Chapter 38/Epilogue

Goals for the second book: Atleast 40 votes and 20 comments on each chapter of this book (excluding the prologue and introduction)

Days passed by...

Madhav had signed a film, which was a thriller story..

His another film was going to release soon, which was supposed to be an emotional romantic story..

His schedules were hectic, and shoots were long..

Mihir was working from home mostly, because they were researching more about the terrorist groups..

Today, Mihir was willing to accompany Madhav to the sets..

He would then use Madhav's vanity, if he had to do army work..

The visit was no sudden event, it was planned to develop Meera and Jay's bond...
The family had seen them both stay aloof mostly.. especially Meera...Jay had tried to approach, but he didn't want to force her..

Anu was also accompanying them to the sets, as always..

Meera was sleeping in her room, the shoot was early morning..

Mihir had cooked the meals with a promise that the night meal would be something yummy..

Jay hugged them as they were ready to leave..

Mihir whispered to him:"Pls talk to mumma, she is apprehensive but that doesn't mean she neglects you...she notices you, and she admires you, for what you're to me...bas ab aap dono ke bich Jo chuppi hai, use aap dur karne ki koshish karo, I know you see her as your own...m.."

Jay whispered back:"Mom...I know, mumma never showed her love, but she did love me...in this case, even without properly accepting me, aunty cares for me...and shows her love openly, kisise introduce bhi karti hain, toh apne bete jaise karti...by saying he is Mihir's brother, she has already accepted me in the house...tu fikar mat kar, I'll make my way to her heart..I love her as my your...and my mother.."

Mihir smiled at him and hugged him tightly..Jay smiled and patted his back..

They left..

Jay sat down to plan his day, he was still on a break, his patients were being handled by his colleague, with slight guidance from Jay's side..

He was going to the hospital only for emergencies...

Jay had a habit of reading novels in his free time..he sat down to complete it...the only difference, he sat on the couch in Meera's room, so that if she needed anything, he could heed to it immediately...

On the sets of Madhav's new film...

Madhav was on the camera, giving a rage shot..his character was angry..

Mihir was watching the shooting, though he loved to see Madhav act, he was getting bored too...because there were other actors too, they had their shots too, and those times, Madhav would be gone for touchups and rehearsals...

At those times Mihir would be yawning..getting bored..

Anu was busy with scheduling with the producers...then he would go to Madhav when his shot would be done..

Anu was with Madhav in the makeup room..

The makeup artist was working in silence, as Madhav was giving an interview online, about his shoot diaries..

It was a famous entertainment portal...Anu had told Madhav that he had 3 more online interviews that day..

Mihir stretched and was about to go to Madhav's vanity, to check for updates on their research, when the director spotted him..