Chapter 5: Mihir in Despair..

Meera was sweating in sleep

She woke up with a start..

She was feeling scared..
She stood up and went to check on Madhav..
She was about to go to his room when she realised he was at shoot, and would not come before 6AM

It was 2 AM right now..

Madhav had told her about it..

She sat and decided to call him, her heart was clenching in fear..

Madhav picked the call after 5 rings..
Madhav:"Haan mumma, maine khaana kha liya.."
Meera:"Tu Kahan hai?"
Her panicked voice wiped off his smile..
Madhav:"Kya hua mumma, aap pareshaan ho?"
Meera:"Madhu tu Kahan hai, pls bata.."
Madhav:"Set pe mumma, filhal 5 minutes ka break tha..kya hua hai?"
Meera sighed in relief:"Kuch nahi, tu kaam kar, sorry."
Madhav:"Mumma don't say sorry for worrying for me, aapka hak hai mujhpe, aur aap batao kyon itni tensed ho?"
Meera sighed:"Bechani ho rahi thi beta, kya karun.."
Madhav was being called by the spot boy for touch up, but he actioned 5 minutes to him..
Madhav tensed:"Mumma pls don't worry, I'm ok, video call karun? You wanna see me?"
Meera smiled at his concern:"Na mera baccha, I'm ok now, tu Ghar aaja kaam khatam karke..don't worry about me.."
Madhav:"Pakka mumma?"
Meera:"Pakka Mera baccha"
Madhav smiled and cut the call..

Meera smiled and laid down to sleep, but she couldn't..she shook her head and started cooking a little..it was one of her favourite pastimes..
She knew Madhav would be too sleepy to eat, so she made simple daal chawal, which would tempt Madhav to eat first..

She chuckled at her own thoughts and started cooking.

She then made her tea and sat down not knowing what else to do..she switched on the TV to watch some news..

What she saw on it shocked her and even made her smile proudly, proud of her nation

News:
Sutron se pata chala hai ki RAW ne aakhirkar Kashmir ki ek bahot powerful terrorist gang ko apni giraft mein liya hai, court mein unki bahot jald peshi bhi hogi, kyonki ye case bahot hi khatarnak hai...
Also, is baat ki bhi gunjaish hai ki ye kaam SUN PANTHER ne kiya ho
Halanki is khabar par RAW head Ashok Kumar ka koi bayaan saamne nahi aaya..
Is baat par aur khabar jaanne ke liye dekhte rahe KAL TAK..

Meera changed the channels while smiling, the news was so satisfying..

She stood up to make something sweet too, maybe her Madhav's favourite Aloo ki kheer..

Kashmir..

Mihir glared at the katori in front of him, he felt like bashing his head.

He had added everything perfectly, the ingredients, cooking time, everything...and yet the aloo kheer tasted only decent but not like his mom's..

After the call he was frustrated, and his way of releasing frustration was to cook good food..

So he decided to make the kheer, he was also missing his family..
But the aloo ki kheer didn't taste like his mom's..he failed again

He sat down to finish it anyway..

He was bored so he switched on the TV..
The news about the terrorists being caught and Sun Panther was being displayed..

Mihir so wanted to break the tv, he wanted to see something else...
Ugghhh TV pe bhi vahi, life mein bhi vahi, kya karun main yaarr"

He changed channels and found an entertainment media
He was going to ignore, but then Madhav's voice came through
He looked at the channel with hopeful eyes..
They showed a smiling Madhav answering them..