Chapter 20: END OF THE VILLIAN RAJPUTS??

Mihir stared at the makeup, fake moustache, wig, clothes in confusion..well he tried 10 looks, and Aryan burst out laughing everytime he tried..

Then taking up Mihir's challenge, Aryan tried, but failed..

Then Mihir had enough, he stood up to call Madhav..

Madhav came to them and helped him get a good look finally..

Mihir glared at Madhav who was laughing at his fake moustache

Mihir:"Tune mujhe contract killer nahi, kisaan bana diya Kanha..."

Madhav:"Areyy usne thodi dekhi hai Ramnik ki shakal, kyon pareshaan ho rahe ho..aap acche lag rahe ho.."

Mihir huffed looking at his himself in the mirror, he removed the turban and set his hair properly, and made it look a bit dangerous...to make sure he looked like a contract killer..

Madhav pulled his cheeks and chuckled:"Aap sure ho na, ki aap agent hi ho, chote bacche nahi.."
Mihir raised his hand to whack him, but Madhav ran away, showing him the tongue..

Mihir smiled slightly..

Aryan coughed and said:"Ab chalein?"
Mihir smiled sarcastically:"Chaliye Aryan sirrrrr"

Aryan went ahead with a smile, and Mihir followed..

(A/N: Mihir is now Ramnik..")

Shalini saw them come and told them to sit..

Aryan looked nervous, but he knew Mihir would not break his promise, he would not let him get harmed...he had confessed to Mihir, he was never evil..he was forced..he didn't like the work, but there were reasons, reasons that were difficult to recollect and then not cry..

Mihir had handled him when he cried, he had promised he would give him a chance to improve...Aryan was willing to set his mistakes right..he wanted just one chance to come out of this criminal world..

.....

Ramnik shook hands with Shalini..
Shalini passed him a picture:"Ise maarna hai, koshish karo, ki aaj ke Aaj hi, ya maximum kal subah 6 baje se pehle.."

Mihir was shocked to see the picture...