Chapter 17: The Rising actors..

Shalini informed Sambhav about their plans..
Sambhav agreed happily..

They began to execute..

Mihir was thinking of what he could do to get the secret back from her..

That's when he got Jay's call...

Jay:"Hello Mihir, kaisa hai tu?"
Mihir:"I'm ok bhaiya.."

Jay was feeling guilty for not calling him since a week..he didn't know how to talk to him..Jay was still upset because Mihir had disrespected Shalini, but that didn't mean he hated Mihir...he loved him enough to understand..

He said guiltily:"Sorry Sunny, maine call nahi Kiya.."

Mihir sat down on bed and sighed:"No problem...aadat hai mujhe..."
Jay:"Nahi Sunny, I didn't mean to..bas vo.."
Mihir:"You're hurt? Yep, I know..but I'm sorry bhaiya..my words won't change..I will not interfere bhaiya..aap nahi karoge baat, to I can understand..I know how it feels when someone talks bad about mom.."

He thought main to Roz yahi sochta hun..vo Raaz agar Shalini Rajput ne khol diya, to..toh mumma would be devastated..

Jay was speaking, but Mihir went blank...he was just thinking about Shalini's threat..

Jay shouted to bring him back on earth:"SUNNYYY"
Mihir got startled:"Ahh.haan kya hua .."

Jay:"Itni der se bula Raha tha tujhe..kya hua Sunny..are you ok?"
Mihir shook his head:"Haan bhaiya, I'm alright..aap kya keh rahe the?"
Jay sighed sadly:"Tera birthday aa raha hai Mihir..do you even remember?"

Mihir looked around, he saw the calendar and today's date..oh yaa..
His birthday was just 2 days later...

He chuckled fakely:"Ofcourse I remember bhaiya.."

Jay bit his lip:"Tu calendar dekh raha tha na.."

Mihir clicked his tongue...well Jay always reminded him his birthday..so he knew...

Mihir whined:"Finneeeeeeeeee.."
Jay smiled and was about to say, when Mihir's laugh was heard..

Madhav somehow made his mom sleep, she looked so drained..

He was planning to fight with his brother..he was behaving so stupid..

He ran to Mihir's room and barged in..
Mihir saw him and smiled, Madhav grabbed a pillow and hit Mihir, who laughed

Madhav started speaking, ignoring the call:"Sharam hai aapko, ye pretension mein itna kyon bola.."

Mihir stopped him and made him sit beside...

Jay heard Madhav's voice and smiled..so they were back together...

Jay:"Hey Sunny, meri baat karva Madhav se.."

Mihir looked at Madhav, who smiled and took the phone..
But Mihir held his hand and mouthed:"Shalini ke baare mein nahi batana.."
Madhav shook his head..
Mihir joined his hands and mouthed:"Pls Kanha..he'll be broken.."

Jay:"Hello Sunny?"

Madhav sighed and sadly nodded..but tried to chirp in happiness as he talked..

Madhu:"Hello bhaiya.."

Jay was pleasantly surprised:"Hi Madhav.."

Madhav:"Don't worry, aap awkward mat feel karna, hum Bhai hai..not because we share the same father, but because you were always there for Dada..aap unke bade bhai ho, to mere bhi hue na..and I'm so happy that Dada is getting scolded..it's a rare sight..I'm proud of you.."

Madhav teased Mihir, who was glaring daggers at him..Mihir huffed and went out..letting them talk in peace..

Jay laughed and said:"Mujhe maza aati hai, he rarely does mischief..daantna Kam ho gya hai..."