Chapter 22: A Planned Kidnap..

Mihir kept staring at the letter the whole time...when it was around 4:30 AM, he saw Meera waking up..

He immediately ran in, hid the letter on the couch, and at the right moment, hid behind the corridor pillar..he saw Meera going in..

Without wasting a second, he went to the told location..

He reached the hospital gate, and took an auto..which was..strangely waiting for him...

So even this is a trap.. Mihir thought..

He sat and the person took him to the said location, and didn't even wait to take the money..

Mihir reached at 6:05..the place was so far...at the outskirts of the city..

He went in to find no one..

Mihir looked around and called:"Hello..anyone there?"

He searched the whole place, but no one was there..

Then he saw there was a staircase..

He climbed up, a man was humming some tune, while sitting on a chair..
He had a mask on..

Mihir saw the man coming towards him

He spoke up:"Welcome Mihir..I hope koi dikkat nahi Hui.."

The man told him to go in a room..

It was bit dark, only a dim bulb lighted..

A typical Bollywood kidnapper place..

He went and sat on the chair where the man told him to..

The man tied his hands behind the chair..

He then started checking Mihir...

He smiled as he got nothing...

The man removed his mask to drop the suspense..

Quick intro..
Avinash Sachdev as Deepak Chopra..right hand of Shalini, always obeyed her.. she has done a lot for him, so he wants to repay her by giving her the one satisfaction of breaking her enemy Mihir Malhotra..